An 8 bar oil-free compressor for lab/medical purposes. Operates at low noise level (55 dB) in a powerful and compact format.
Features & Benefits
- 100% oil-free
- Designed to run at 100% duty cycle
- Clean air: 5µm air filter with automatic drain
- 4 L receiver with internal coating, made to last
- High performances: 8 bar output, max. air flow rate of 12.5 L/min at this pressure
- 10000+ hours piston seal life
- Low noise level: 55 dB(A)
- Plug & Play
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 404 x 306 x 338 mm
Here are some important points to consider when comparing compressors:
This 100% oil-free compressor delivers a clean air for high-demand applications. A filter of 5µm maintains a high air quality (0.01 µm filter optional).
UL 1450 / CSA / CE compliance
With a maximum noise level of 55 dB(A), these quiet compressed air and vacuum station can be set up directly near working laboratory staff.
EASY TRANSPORT & SETUP
Thanks to its compact design, this compressor is suitable for quick installation in small spaces in any lab.
The motor and accessories are guaranteed for 2 years.
- Oil-free Air Compressor (x1): workstation including an electric motor, a 4L tank, a 5 µm filter regulator with automatic drain and an outlet pressure regulator.
Includes a 2-year warranty on the motor and the accessories.
- Receiver automatic drain with bottle
- 0.01µm filter
Contact us to specify your options and get your quote.
|Tension||230 V (120 V option, contact us)|
|Frequency||50 Hz (60 Hz option)|
|Electric motor||0.25 kW|
|Air flow rate (8 bar)||12.5 L/min 0.44 cfm)|
|Max. pressure||8 bar|
|Max. intensity||1.7 A|
|Receiver volume||4 L|
|Noise level||55 dB(A)|
This equipment does not come with any fittings or pneumatic tubing.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!