Powerful Oil-free Air Compressor
This new oil-free rocking piston compressor is quiet and durable. Incorporating the latest compressor technology, it is designed to give the best performances in a compact format.
Features & Benefits
- 100% oil-free
- Designed to run at 100% duty cycle
- Clean air: 5µm air filter with automatic drain
- 4 L receiver with internal coating, made to last
- High performances: 8 bar output, max. air flow rate of 27 L/min at this pressure
- 15000+ hours cup life at 8 bar
- Very low noise level: 46 dB(A)
- Plug & Play
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 406 x 495 x 439 mm
Here are some important points to consider when comparing compressors:
This 100% oil-free compressor delivers a clean air for high-demand applications. A filter of 5µm with automatic drainage maintains a high air quality (0.01µm filter optional).
RoHS, UL 1450 4th edition, 2006 / 95 / EC Directive, CSA 22.2 68 compliance. UL 60601 compliance for medical applications if required.
Thanks to its Dual Sound isolation chambers, this quiet compressed air station operates at a maximum noise level of 46 dB(A), allowing it to be set up directly near working laboratory staff.
- 5µm filter with autodrain
- pressure regulator
- automatic drain system with evaporation tray
- hour run meter
- receiver with internal coating and 5-year warranty
The motor and accessories are guaranteed for 2 years.
- Powerful Oil-free Compressor (x1): workstation including an electric motor, a 4L tank, a 5µm filter with autodrain, a hour run meter and a pressure regulator. Includes casters and rubber feet.
Includes a 2-year warranty on the motor and the accessories, 5-year warranty on the tank.
Contact us to specify any additional option and get your quote.
|Tension||230 V (120 V also available, contact us)|
|Frequency||50 Hz (contact us for 60 Hz)|
|Air flow rate (0 bar)||71 L/min|
|Air flow rate (8 bar)||27 L/min|
|Max. pressure||8 bar|
|Max. intensity||2.6 A|
|Tank volume||4 L|
|Noise level||46 dB(A)|
This equipment does not come with any fittings or pneumatic tubing.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!