mp6-QuadBasic Evaluation Set
The mp6-QuadBasic evaluation set is ideal for complex control tasks. Operate up to 4 pumps simultaneously, and select the amplitude, frequency and signal form of each through the Arduino controller.
The set contains the following: 1x mp6-QuadKEY controller, 6x mp6 pumps (2x mp6-liq, 2x mp6-gas, 2x mp6-gas+), tubing and connectors.
Based on an Arduino microcontroller, the QuadKEY controller in this mp6-QuadBasic kit allows to control up to 4 micropumps and choose their frequency, amplitude and signal form.
This set is recommended for advanced testing of the Bartels micropumps, or prototyping.
6x mp6 micropumps are supplied in this kit together with Tygon tubing and hose clamps.
- 1x mp6-QuadKEY controller (with mini-USB cable)
- 2x mp6-liq micropumps: for liquids and gases
- 2x mp6-gas micropumps: for gases
- 2x mp6-gas+ micropumps: for gases, higher back pressure than mp6-gas
- 1x 1 meter 1.3 mm ID Tygon tubing: compatible with the micropump barb connectors
- 10x hose clamps
- 1x Software and driver
More information about each component can be found on their respective product page. Click here to find all the datasheets, application notes, softwares and manuals for Bartels products.
Note: You should be familiar with electronics to get the best out of this evaluation set.
- General micropump specifications
material in fluid contact: Poly Phenylene Sulphone (PPSU)
dimensions: 30 x 15 x 3.8 mm³ without fluid connectors
fluid connectors: barbed tube connector; outer diameter 1.9 mm
electrical connector: flexible printed circuit
controlable volume range: 8 µl/min – 10000 µl/min
volume flow: typ. 8 ml/min
back pressure: typ. 600 mbar
(data taken with DI water, settings of the extended controller: 100 Hz, 250 V, SRS signal).
volume flow: typ. 20ml/min
back pressure: typ. 100 mbar
(data taken with air, settings of the extended controller: 300 Hz, 250 V, SRS signal).
volume flow: typ. 20 ml/min
back pressure: typ. 150 mbar
(data taken with air, settings of the extended controller: 300 Hz, 250 V, SRS signal).Priming characteristic: suction pressure < 10 mbar; DI water; settings mp-x: 100 Hz, 250 V, SRS; the maximum flowrate is reached after a couple of minutes of operation.
evaluation board for Arduino for the simultaneous control of up to four micropumps
dimensions 92 x 46 x 23 mm³
power supply 7.5 – 12 VDC
amplitude, frequency and signal shape are variable
Tygon® Tubing for micropump
Inner diameter 1.3 mm
- Mini-USB cable
- Software and driver
Micro Hose Clamp mp-hc
Leakproof tube connection that fits perfectly on the tubing mp-t (1.3mm id; 3mm od) over the mp6-series barbs. The clips are easy to mount.
Full-plastic (PPSU) and reusable
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!