Chip Rhombic Chamber (pack of 3) - Mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-12-0912-0221-01
- Category: Cell Culture Chips, ChipShop Chips, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Flow Cells, Standard microfluidic chips
We are happy to provide off-the-shelf chips from our partner ChipShop!
These rhombic chamber chips fabricated in PMMA have a chamber volume of either 100 µL or 250 µL, and can be hydrophilized. Made by injection molding, the chips also include Mini Luer connections to ensure leak-free junctions to the inlet ant outlet tubings.
3 chips per pack.
We are happy to work with ChipShop in order to give you the best offers for off-the-shelf chips!
Made by injection molding, the ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PMMA
- Standard microscope glass slide size
- Hydrophilized or not
PMMA is a transparent thermoplastic, often used as a light-weight or shatter-resistant alternative to glass. It is sometimes called acrylic glass or Plexiglass. Chemically, it is the synthetic polymer of methylmethacrylate. PMMA is an acrylate polymer with an ester-group. This can be used to modify the surface chemically.
- mcs-PMMA-08: Tg: 110°C
- mcs-foil-013: Tg: 113°C
- 175 μm thickness
PMMA can be used with:
- Aqueous solutions including diluted acids and bases
- Oils and fats
PMMA must not be used with:
- Concentrated acids and bases
- Halogenated hydrocarbons
Lid thickness: 175 µm
Chamber volume: 100 µL / 250 µL
Chamber depth: 600 µm (100 µL version) / 800 µm (250 µL version)
Material: PMMA (hydrophilized or not)
100 µL version:
250 µL version:
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!