Clamps for modular Microfluidic Chips
- Product SKU: MS-MC-4B
- Category: Chip Holders, MesoBioTech, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Organ-on-a-chip Accessories
Modular microfluidic chips developed by Mesobiotech require specific aluminium clamps to ensure the assembly of microfluidic platforms for filtration organ-on-chip setup with pressures up to 100 kPa. These clamps were designed for reversible sealing of various types of compatible chips.
Mesobiotech microfluidic chips consist in two plastic plates with pre-patterned chambers and microchannels for the reversible integration of a microfilter or a culture patch.
To ensure a good sealing with high flow pressures (up to 100 kPa), the chip can be placed in a hand screwed clamp. The assembly is reliable and fast. Then, at the end of your experiment in dynamic flow conditions, the filter or patch can be easily removed by disassembling the clamps and the microfluidic chip.
The assembly is easy to use and with a reversible access to filter and cells in chip for downstream analysis.
A specific clamp-plate is available as well to hold four microfluidic chips at the same time! This plate is specifically designed to allow the interconnection between different chips and create a complex microfluidic platform such as a Body-on-Chip.
1x Clamp for 1 or 4 chips
|Clamp plate for 1 chip||Clamp plate for 4 chips|
|Dimensions||80 mm x 25 mm x 3 mm||135 mm x 101 mm x 3 mm|
|Number of windows||1||4|
|Window size||40 mm x 20 mm x 3 mm||40 mm x 20 mm x 3 mm|
|Material||Hard aluminum||Hard aluminum|
Modular microfluidic chips developed by Mesobiotech are typically used for culture patch and filter integration between both plastic plates. The clamp ensures good sealing without fluid leakage.
Similarly, the Clamp-Plate can be used to seal and interconnect up to 4 different microfluidic chips and create a Body-on-Chip platform. Multiple chips integrated with different cell patches of different tissue types allow to create a body-like circulatory microphysiological systems. In this way it is possible to study the interaction among different tissues (e.g. human intestine, liver, skin and kidney) with a medium circulation loop for drug testing.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!