ISPLab Touch Screen Syringe Pump
Work easily and with the best accuracy thanks to the infusion/withdrawal ISPLab syringe pump! Its large LCD touch screen is really convenient to control the pump during your microfluidics experiments.
Flow rates from 0.001 µL/min to 127 mL/min.
Baoding Shenchen Precision Pump Co. Ltd. is one of the leaders in peristaltic pumps and syringe pumps. With an experience of 13 years in this industry, they provide reliable and accurate pumps at the best price.
- 4.3" large LCD touch screen to display and control every parameter in real time
- Large flow range: from 0.001 µL/min up to 127 mL/min
- Choose your syringe size from the list, or input your syringe size directly
- Two measurement modes: infusion volume / infusion rate, infusion volume / infusion time
- 4 working modes: infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion. Save your parameters directly in the syringe pump for further use.
- Protection mode: the pump will stop and ring an alarm when the drive structure of the pump is blocked
|Working mode||Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion|
|Number of channels||1 up to 12|
|Infusion volume per microstep||0.078 µm|
|Min. linear rate||5 µm/min|
|Max. linear rate||132 mm/min|
|Min. step rate||0.937 s/microstep|
|Max. step rate||0.035 ms/microstep|
|Linear force||78.5 to 196 N|
|Advance per microstep||0.078 µm|
|Accuracy||≤ +/- 0.5% (stroke > max. stroke)|
|Display||Industrial grade 4.3" LCD touch screen|
|Control method||Touch screen and mechanical keypad|
|Operating mode||Rotary encoded switch and imported membrane keypad|
|Output state||OCM signal output, used to indicate running status and direction|
|External control signal||Start/stop signal, fast withdrawal and infusion signal|
|Communication interface||RS232 + RS485 (ModBus protol, RTU mode)|
|Power supply||AC 80-264V|
|Condition temperature||0-40 °C|
|Relative humidity||< 80%|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination! You can even choose a quicker shipping option like UPS Express.
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!