SPC/ZU-I Split Type Syringe Pump (1-8 channels)
High-precision split type syringe pump with one controller and separate syringe pumps (up to 8 units) for various lab applications from 0.01 µL/min to 127 mL/min. Embedding a 7" color LCD touch screen, the controller allows to independently program each syringe pump so you can vary the flow rate from one unit to another.
Baoding Shenchen Precision Pump Co. Ltd. is one of the leaders in peristaltic pumps and syringe pumps. With an experience of 13 years in this industry, they provide reliable and accurate pumps at the best price.
- Controller with 7" industrial grade LCD touch screen, intelligent calibration and online micro adjust function
- Four running modes: infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion
- Two working modes: independent working mode, logic working mode
- Under the independent operation mode every unit can run as an independent syringe pump, with its own flow rate and running mode
- Under the logical mode, units are allocated according to a predetermined logical relationship to infuse and withdraw in a certain order and during a certain time
|Working modes||Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion|
|Number of channels||1 to 8|
|Syringe protection||Protect the syringe from damage by adjusting the limit block position|
|Overpressure protection||Alarm function when the drive is blocked in one of the units|
|Syringe size||From 10 µL to 60 mL|
|Maximum stroke||90 mm|
|Stroke resolution||0.078 µm per microstep|
|Linear velocity range||5 µm/min up to 132 mm/min|
|Flow rate range||0.01 µL/min to 127 mL/min|
|Flow rate accuracy||Intelligent calibration and online adjusting function|
|Speed||Min: 0.035 ms/microstep Max: 0.936 s/microstep|
|Accuracy||≤ +/- 0.5%|
|Max. linear force||157 N|
|Control and display||7" LCD color touch screen|
|Power-off memory||Display the previous parameters when turning on again|
|Signal input||Control infusion, withdrawal, start, stop|
Syringe pump DC24V
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination! You can even choose a quicker shipping option like UPS Express.
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!