SU8/Glass Single-channel Microfluidic Chip with Electrodes
- Product SKU: MX-MCE‐SU8‐Au001T
- Category: Electrophoresis & Electrochemistry Chips, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Electrochemical Sensors, Microfluidic Sensors, MicruX, Standard microfluidic chips
Reusable microfluidic electrophoresis chips manufactured on highly resistant hybrid SU-8/Glass material.
Platinum or gold electrodes available.
This chips are fabricated with integrated electrodes on the glass cover plate. The innovative microfluidic chips provide a long life (over 1000 runs/injections) with a low-cost, high efficiency and precision.
Highly resistant hybrid material SU-8/Glass are ideal for reusable microfluidic chips at minimal cost.
The electrochemical detection (ED) system consists of three electrodes (working, reference and auxiliary) at the outlet of the separation channel (end-channel approach). The electrodes are available in different designs and materials.
The size and material of the electrodes are selectable.
|Electrode material||WE width||RE width||AE width||Corresponding selectable model|
|Platinium||50 nm||250 nm||250 nm||Large platinium electrodes|
|Platinium||100 nm||100 nm||100 nm||Thin platinium electrodes|
|Gold||50 nm||250 nm||250 nm||Large gold electrodes|
|Gold||100 nm||100 nm||100 nm||Thin gold electrodes|
Microfluidic chips general features
- External dimensions: 38 x 13 x 0.8 mm
- Injection channel length: 10 mm
- Separation channel length: 35 mm
- Microchannel geometry: rectangular
- Access holes: 2 mm Ø
- Microchannels width: 50 µm
- Microchannels depth: 20 µm
Microfluidic chips and electrodes are available in different designs and materials.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!