iHVStat Microfluidic Electrophoresis System
- Product SKU: MX-iHVSTAT2010
- Category: Electrophoresis & Electrochemistry Chips, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Electrochemical Sensors, Microfluidic Sensors, MicruX
A high-voltage power supply and a potentiostat in a compact form factor for lab-on-chip microfluidic electrophoresis to be used with the electrochemical sensors.
A compact and modulable system for lab-on-chip electrophoresis
The microfluidic electrophoresis system is portable and combines a high voltage power supply and a bipotentiostat for amperometric detection. It comes in a box with all the necessary accessories to connect to a computer and run your experiments.
Separation of different compounds in food and clinical field performed using MicruX® iHVStat instrument and different microfluidic electrophoresis chips.
MicruX Manager is a graphical user interface (GUI) to automate the experiments with the smart microfluidic electrophoresis system.
MicruX Manager main interface for single- and dual-mode detection: MicruX Manager experiment window: basic and advanced options: MicruX Manager results window:
- Power: 1 W
- Channels: 1
- Outputs: 4
- Outputs polarity: Positive/negative
- Output voltage: ±3000 V
- Max. output current: 0,34 mA
- Output voltage tolerance: ±3 % typical
- Ripple: < 1%
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Storage temperature: -20ºC to +105ºC
- Humidity: 20% to 85% RH
- DC-potential range: ±2,00 V
- Voltage reference: 4,00 V
- DC-potential resolution: 1 mV
- DC-offset error: ±1 mV
- Accuracy: ≤0,1 %
- Current ranges: 1 nAto 1 μA(4 ranges)
- Maximum current: ±2 μA
- Current resolution: 0,1 % of current range / 1 pAon lowest current range
- Electrochemical techniques: DC amperometricdetection (AD) / Pulsed amperometricdetection (PAD)
- Run time: 1 s -∞(Experiments 1 s –1000 h)
- Interval time: 10 ms-1000 s (RS232/ USB)
- Pulse time: 5 ms-1000 s (RS232/ USB)
- Maximum number of points: No limited (depending of computer memory)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!