Microfluidic Thin-Layer Single Sensors -Au/Pt (20 units/pack)
- Product SKU: MX-TL-SE1-Pt
- Category: Electrophoresis & Electrochemistry Chips, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Electrochemical Sensors, Microfluidic Sensors, Standard microfluidic chips
This pack contains 20 basic three-electrode system combined with microfluidic chips by thin-film technologies. The working electrode is placed in the middle of the single-microchannel to improve the reproducibility and sensitivity of experiments.
A single microfluidic channel with platinum or gold single electrode ideal for flow injection analysis.
Microfluidics ensure a better control of the fluids at the surface of the electrodes. This chip can be employed as thin-layer based flow-cell for FIA (flow-injection analysis) systems. It allows the use of low sample/reagents volume (single channel volume is 55nL) through the electrodes. This technology enables easier and more accurate alteration of the surface of the electrodes, and easier development of chemical- and biosensors.
The electrode can be used with the All-in-one Electrochemical Cell Platform for convenient labware connection.
Key features & benefits
- Low channel volume (55nL) for small sample testing.
- Flow injection analysis
The electrode can be used with the All-in-one Electrochemical Cell Platform add-on for interfacing with your potentiostat.
- 150 nm thin-film platinum or gold electrodes available
- Channel width: 250 µm / 1 mm (EC cell)
- Channel height: 40 µm
- Channel volume: 55 nL
- Inlet / outlet: 0.7 mm Ø
- Working electrode area: 0.3 mm2
- Materials: Glass/SU-8 Au or Pt
- Chips per pack: 20
|Chip type||Material||WE area||Thickness|
|Platinum / 10 µm||Ti/Pt||0.3 mm*mm||50/150 nm|
|Gold / 10 µm||Ti/Au||0.3 mm*mm||50/150 nm|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!