3-Stop PharMed BPT Pump Tubing (pack of 12)
- Product SKU: IM-95714-12
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
PharMed BPT three-stop tubing outlasts all formulations in terms of lifetime and compatibility for biomedical applications. Withstanding repeated sterilization (EtO, gamma), it is the best choice for sensitive applications such as sterile filling, cell harvesting, cell culture and diagnostics.
Use this three-stop tubing with Ismatec ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital and Reglo ICC pumps or compatible 3-stop pump heads.
Sold by 12 units of 16" (406 mm) tubing.
PharMed BPT 3-stop tubing
- Tubing with 3 stoppers: to be used with MS/CA cartridges (ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital, Reglo ICC) and compatible 3-stop pump heads
- Withstand repetitive sterilization, ideal for use in clean-in-place and steam-in-place cleaning and sterilization systems
- Outlasts most peristaltic tubes with a lifetime of more than 1000 hours at 600 rpm
- Glassy-smooth inner bore
- Low gas permeability, impermeable to normal light and UV radiations
- Biocompatible: complies with USP Class VI, FDA, EU Regulation 10/2011 and REACH certifications
- Phthalate-free, no BPA, non-oxidizing, non-contaminating
- Extensive chemical compatibility
- Color-coded stoppers
This tubing is the trusted standard for peristaltic pumping in biopharmaceutical applications. PharMed BPT withstands the most aggressive peristaltic pumping conditions, while offering the perfect fluid transfer conditions for biological material.
The tubing length is 16" (406 mm) with 12 units per pack. You should extend your tubing using tubing without stoppers and compatible hose barb fittings or by splicing together.
- Appearance: Opaque Cream
- Sterilization methods: EtO, gamma (50 kGy)
|Durometer Hardness Shore A, 15 Sec||Length||Tubing formulation||Max. working pressure||Temperature range||Water Absorption, % 24 hrs. @ 23°C||Tubes per pack|
|64||16" / 406 mm||PharMed BPT||115 psi||-59 to 135°C||0.30||12|
|Color-coded stops||Tubing ID (mm)||Tubing OD (mm)|
More details can be found here.
Gas permeability (at 25°C)
The permeability coefficient is calculated using the following formula:
((Amount of Gas (cm3) x tubing wall thickness (cm)) / (Surface Area of tubing ID (cm3) x time (sec) x pressure drop across tubing wall (cm Hg))) * 10-11
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!