Small Footprint Microfluidic Syringe Pump TJP-3A
- Product SKU: LG-TJP-3A-EU/W0109-1B
- Category: Longer, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
A precise laboratory syringe pump programmable with complex flow patterns, with flowrates from 0.138μl/min to 52.94ml/min.
The speed can be controlled from the external control panel or the RS485 interface. The running parameters are automatically saved.
This small syringe pump is very precise and versatile. Many pumping programs available.
It's advantage is it's small size, which makes it a very convenient instrument.
The external control panel is easy-to-use, enabling an easier programming of the pumping process.
The programmable function allows you to customize complex infusion/withdrawal process, such as stepped infusion, combination constant speed and ramped speed infusion, trigger dispense or periodic dispense.
- User-defined syringe: Storing 4 inner diameters of user-defined syringe
- Linear force output: > 90 N
- Adopt membrane keypad, easy to operate
- Memory function: Storing the running parameters automatically
- Signal outputs: Start/Stop output, cw/ccw output (Open Collector)
- Calibration: Acquire accurate volume through calibration
- Fast forward & fast reverse: Infusion or withdrawal at the max. speed (158.8 mm/min)
Usable for general laboratorial applications, this syringe pump can be used with customized complex flows patterns with a small footprint on you bench.
- Max. Infusion Distance: 90 mm
- Acceptable Sample Syringe: 5 µL - 60 mL
- Linear Speed: 7.9 µm/min - 79.4 mm/min
- Adjusting Resolution: 7.9 µL/min
- Distance Resolution: 0.165 µm
- Linear Force: > 90 N
- Setting Mode: Membrane keypad and rotary coded switch
- Control Accuracy: < +/- 0.5% in condition of 30% of the full stroke
- Display: 128x64 graphic LCD
- External Control Interface: Start/Stop control, fast forward control, fast reverse control
- Communication Interface: RS485
- Power Supply: AC 100 V - 240 V or DC12V
- Power Consumption: < 10W
- Operating Condition: Temperature 0 to 40°C; relative humidity < 80%
- Controller Dimensions (Lx W x H) : 170 x 108 x 70 (mm)
- Controller Weight: 0.8 Kg
- Drive Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 245 x 100x 95 (mm)
- Drive Unit Weight: 1.3 Kg
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!