Chip Droplet Generator - One channel design - mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10000003
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop, Microfluidic Droplet Generators, Standard microfluidic chips
This droplet generator chip, fabricated in polycarbonate (PC) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer), will allows to generate droplets reliably and accurately. The chip includes mini Luer connections to ensure a leak-free junctions to the inlet ant outlet tubing.
Available in four versions according to the channel width in the droplet generation region and the material.
We are happy to work with ChipShop in order to give you the best offers for off-the-shelf chips!
Made by injection molding, the ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PC (Polycarbonate) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer)
- Various sizes available
- Standard microscope glass slide size (75.5 mm x 25.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
- 1 unit
These droplet generator chips have several inlets and outlets to fit all your experiments. They are available in two collection channel widths in the droplet generation region:
|Input and output channel width (µm)||Collection channel width (µm)||Channel depth (µm)||Lid thickness (µm)||Material|
Collection channel width: 210 µm
Collection channel width: 420 µm
PC (polycarbonate) is a transparent thermoplastic, less hydrophobic than COC or COP and showing a better filling behaviour. It can be used for higher temperature applications like PCR. The drawback of this material is the relatively high intrinsic fluorescence compared to COC, COP or PMMA.
- Tg: 145°C
- Refractive index: 1.58
PC can be used with:
PC must not be used with:
Topas (COC) is a transparent thermoplastic cyclo-olefin copolymer, completely nonpolar and amorphous. It has a very low permeability for water vapour and a low capacity for the absorption of water.
- Tg: 142°C
- Refractive index: 1.53
COC can be used with:
COC must not be used with:
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!