One-way microfluidic check valve kit
One-way microfluidic check valves to protect equipment from sudden backflow surges.
- Permit gases and liquids to flow in only one direction.
- Prevent process flow from reversing in the system which could damage equipment or upset the process.
- One-way directional protection valves (normally closed).
- Opens with pressure <12mbar.
Effective protection for your equipment.
One-way directional protection valves (normally closed).
Opens with pressure <12mbar.
Permit gases and liquids to flow in only one direction.
- Female to Male Luer Check valve (x4). This check-valve is made of Styrene acrylonitrile resin and is designed to only allow forward-flow at <12mbar threshold pressures and to negate both back-flow and diffusion when in a closed state.
- Male to Male Luer fitting (x4)
- Female Luer to barb 3/32 ID tubing (x4)
This kit does not contain microfluidic tubing, or 1/4-28 fittings. If you need some of these elements, check the companion products below.