A bubbler / solvent filter
A filter / bubbler suitable for solvent filtration or sparging.
• Robust design (High Grade Teflon PTFE, and Stainless Steel)
• Installable in a few seconds
• Suited to chemistry sparging applications by bubbling a chemically inert gas
• Can also be used as a solution filter (10µm pore size)
- Suitable for any bottle,
- 1/8″ OD tube connection
- Body: PTFE
- Filter: 10 µm porous, Inert stainless-steel
- Dimensions (L x W): 35.15 x 12.70mm (1.38 x 0.5 in.)
- Applications: solvent filtration (10 µm pore size).
Microfluidic Bubbler / Solvent Filter (1x):
This device can be used in solvent filtration – thanks to its 10 µm pore size- or in chemistry sparging applications by bubbling a chemically inert gas, (e.g. nitrogen, argon, or helium), through a liquid to remove dissolved gases (e.g. oxygen) from the liquid.
1/8″ Fittings & ferrules (x2)
PTFE tube, 1/8″ OD (3.2mm) x 3/32" ID, 10m (x1).