Controllable Microfluidic 2/3 Port Solenoid Valve
Microfluidic valves to use anywhere in your microfluidic setup with Elveflow MUX wire.
- Fast liquid switching
- Liquid sampling
- Stop and go flows
- Complex sequences of injection including fluching, rincing, and sequential injection of several liquids.
- Compatible with gas or liquid
- ROCKER® valve technology (flow displacement < 10nL)
- Low internal volume: 20 µL
- Afford a wide range of pressure: -0.75 bar to 2.5 bar (-11 psi to 37 psi)
- Convenient ¼-28 UNF connection
- Low power consumption: 1.5 W
- High chemical resistance (PEEK/Teflon).
2-way (normally close or normally open) or 3-way version PEEK Valve for Elveflow MUX Wire (x1) : You can order our 2-way and 3-way valves depending on your needs. All the valves have been selected and tested to achieve most of the microfluidic applications. They are robust and reliable and can be ordered individually.
This kit does not contain microfluidic tubing, or 1/4-28 fittings. If you need some of these elements, check the companion products below.