Controllable Microfluidic 2/3 Port Solenoid Valve
- Category: Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Other Accessories, Microfluidic Splitters & Manifolds, Microfluidic Valves, Other Flow Control Solutions
Microfluidic valves to use anywhere in your microfluidic setup with the new Elveflow MUX Wire.
The new version of the valve is compatible with the new MUX Wire from Elveflow, using USB-C interface. Old version still available in option.
- Fast liquid switching
- Liquid sampling
- Stop and go flows
- Complex sequences of injection including flushing, rincing, and sequential injection of several liquids.
The new version of these microfluidic valves is compatible with the new MUX Wire from Elveflow.
Features and benefits
Compatible with gas or liquid
ROCKER® valve technology (flow displacement < 10nL)
Low internal volume: 20 µL
Afford a wide range of pressure: -0.75 bar to 2.5 bar (-11 psi to 37 psi)
Convenient ¼-28 UNF connection
Low power consumption: 1.5 W
High chemical resistance. Wetted materials: PEEK + FKM + PVDF and on-demand options: (PEEK or PFA) + (EPDM or FKM or Kalrez) + (PFA or PVDF)
2-way (normally close or normally open) or 3-way version PEEK Valve for Elveflow MUX Wire (x1) : You can order our 2-way and 3-way valves depending on your needs. All the valves have been selected and tested to achieve most of the microfluidic applications. They are robust and reliable and can be ordered individually.
This kit does not contain microfluidic tubing, or 1/4-28 fittings. If you need some of these elements, check the companion products below.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!