Microfluidic Reservoir Holder for 1.5 mL Eppendorf® – XS
A versatile and autoclavable rack to hold up to 4 independent XS Eppendorf tubes (1.5 mL). This holder allows a convenient and sturdy setup with microfluidic systems using standard 1/4”-28 fittings interfaced with any pressure source.
Features & Benefits
- Autoclavable for working under sterile conditions
- Robust with a durable design (hard anodized aluminium tank)
- Easy and convenient setup
- Absence of contaminations, only disposable materials are wet
- Compatible with ¼-28 fittings for 1/16 OD tubing
The Rack Holder 4-XS keeps all your samples in one place and enables up to 4 tubes to be connected to their pressure source in a compact efficient manner.
The holder is autoclavable and never come into contact with liquids, so you can re-use them with a fresh new Eppendorf® tube, without the risk of sample contamination.
YOU WILL GET THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- simplify your experimental setup
- allow to quickly check which channel is connected to which tube
- provides an easy visual check of how much sample is left in each tube
These microfluidic reservoir holder is adapted for Eppendorf® tube (1.5 mL) and intended to be used with a pressure source, pressurizing the reservoir and forcing the liquid through microfluidic tubing and into the microfluidic system.
- PRESSURE SUPPLY: Connect a dry, dust and oil free pressure source to your instrument.
- MONITORING: Control the pressure and flow rate on your computer.
- SAMPLE: Pressurize liquids inside tanks with your pressure controller.
- CHIP: Pressurized liquids are smoothly and precisely injected onto your chip according to the set pressure or flow rate profile.
- Reservoir Holder (x1)
- Compatible with 1.5 mL Eppendorf tubes
- Eppendorf Tubes (x8)
- 1.5 mL volume
Note: this product does not come with 1/4"-28 fittings or microfluidic tubing.
- Material: hard anodized aluminium
- Compatible fluid connectors (not included): 1/4-28″ coned UNF female fittings
- Reservoirs (disposable): 1.5 mL Eppendorf
- Wet material: Only disposable materials are wet