SyringeONE/SyringeTWO Microfluidic Programmable Syringe Pump
The smoothest microfluidic infusion/withdrawal syringe pump on the market, designed for very flow rates (down to 0.008 nL/h) and up to 2.545 µL/min.
The SyringeONE and SyringeTWO pumps are fully programmable standalone or through a computer.
Available with 1 or 2 channels.
The smoothest syringe pump on the market for microfluidics.
This syringe pump can hold 1 or 2 syringes up to 60 mL (or a 140 mL filled up to 120 mL).
The range of flow rates is wide, depending on the syringe used : from 0.008 nL/hr (with a 5 µL syringe) up to 2.545 µL/min (with 140 mL syringe), flow accuracy of +/- 0,5% and reproducibility of +/- 0.2%.
The advance per step is only 4.252232 nm.
This pump is fully programmable and It works stand-alone, or with a computer, and can be used for infusion and withdrawal.
The pump can be connected to other instruments and computers through Bi-directional RS-232 Interface and TTL Logic Control Interface. Up to 100 pumps can be connected to the same computer.
- Volume and time units can be selected : µL, mL, /min, /hr
- Pumping rate and direction can be changed while pumping
- Memory restores all parameters on power up, even in case of a power failure while pumping
- Includes the advanced linear/gradient feature: set the start pumping rate, end pumping rate and the time - the pump will do the rest!
- Program up to 340 phases
- Data entry from keypad or computer
- Pumping programs can be uploaded/downloaded to/from computer
- Pre-programmable dispensing volumes (each volume can be different)
- Pumping rates and direction are automatically changeable
- Time delays between dispenses can be set
- The pump rate can be synchronized with other instruments (pumps, sensors, etc...)
The syringe pump is sold with power supply and two-year constructor warranty.
- Holds 1 syringe up to 60 mL (140 mL partially filled)
- Infusion rates from 8 pL/hr (syringe with 0.5 µL volume) to 2.545 mL/min (syringe with 140 mL volume)
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Fully programmable (Operates stand-alone or from a computer)
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 8 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 4 1/2" High (22.86 cm x 14.605 cm x 11.43 cm)
- Won't take up unnecessary space on your laboratory or production bench
- Weight: 3.8 lbs. (1.63 kg)
- Dispensing accuracy of +/- 0,5% and reproducibility of +/- 0.2%
Example flow rates
This pump is compatible with any syringe below 60 mL.
Maximum size is 140 mL, filled partially up to 120 mL.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!