Air compressor - 8 bar pressure source unit
An 8 bar lubricated compressor. In modern research labs, compressed air and vacuum are needed for various purposes from filtration, degassing, distillation and many other operations
This page is obsolete. Click here to see the new product page!
- 100% Clean air: 5µm + 10 nm oil filters
- High Performance device: 8 bar outpout
- Very low noise level (below 35dbA)
- Easily transportable w/ handle
- Plug & Play
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 382 x 300 x 334 mm
Here are some important points to consider when comparing compressors:
Air quality mainly depends on compressor technology. Thanks to 2 filters of 5µm and 10 nm (0.01 µm) pore size mounted in series, this device offer cleaner air by getting rid of oil microdroplets.
With a noise level below 35 dB, these quiet compressed air and vacuum station can be set up directly near working laboratory staff.
EASY TRANSPORT & SETUP
Because of their compact design the units are easily transportable and suitable for quick installation in small spaces in any lab.
- Compressor Pressure Source – Silent Workstation (x1): this lubricated compressor station is ready to use.
- To speed up the installation and first use, it comes with 2 filters of 5µm and 10 nm (0.01 µm) pore size, a quick coupling on compressed air outlet, and a mains plug, installed directly on the casing. This pressure station delivers quiet performance.
This equipment does not come with any fittings or pneumatic tubing.