Air compressor - 8 bar pressure source unit
An 8 bar lubricated compressor. In modern research labs, compressed air and vacuum are needed for various purposes from filtration, degassing, distillation and many other operations
- 100% Clean air: 5µm + 10 nm oil filters
- High Performance device: 8 bar outpout
- Very low noise level (below 35dbA)
- Easily transportable w/ handle
- Plug & Play
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 382 x 300 x 334 mm
Here are some important points to consider when comparing compressors:
Air quality mainly depends on compressor technology. Thanks to 2 filters of 5µm and 10 nm (0.01 µm) pore size mounted in series, this device offer cleaner air by getting rid of oil microdroplets.
With a noise level below 35 dB, these quiet compressed air and vacuum station can be set up directly near working laboratory staff.
EASY TRANSPORT & SETUP
Because of their compact design the units are easily transportable and suitable for quick installation in small spaces in any lab.
- Compressor Pressure Source – Silent Workstation (x1): this lubricated compressor station is ready to use.
- To speed up the installation and first use, it comes with 2 filters of 5µm and 10 nm (0.01 µm) pore size, a quick coupling on compressed air outlet, and a mains plug, installed directly on the casing. This pressure station delivers quiet performance.
This equipment does not come with any fittings or pneumatic tubing.