All-in-one Electrochemical Cell Platform
- Product SKU: MX-ED-AIO-CELL-1x-1
- Category: Electrophoresis & Electrochemistry Chips, Microfluidic Electrochemical Sensors, MicruX
The innovative All-in-One Cell Platform provides an innovative multipurpose interface with easily interchangeable add-ons for batch or flow samples analyses, to be used with thin-film electrodes.
Fulfilling the requirements of most of the electroanalytical applications, this platform allows to perform your analyses in static (Batch-cell) or dynamic (Flow-cell) conditions.
A multi-purpose cell platform
With easy tool-less assembly, and wide electrodes compatibility, this connector allows you to make your setup quickly and efficiently.
Multiple add-ons are available to interface the platform:
- Low static sample (Thin layer add-on): a user-friendly interface for small sample drops (from 1 to 10µL)
- Large static sample (Batch-cell add-on): an interface for larger sample volumes (up to 400µL)
- Microfluidic flow-cell (Flow-cell add-on): interface the platform with standard fluidic ports for flowing liquids analysis
Batch-cell add-on : large static sample (up to 400µL)
Standard 10 x 6 mm thin-film (micro)electrodes with 2 mm electrochemical cell, sealed with a 3 mm ID O-ring.Compatible with:
Standard 10 x 6 mm thin-film (micro)electrodes with 3.5 mm electrochemical cell, sealed with a 3.5 mm ID O-ring.
It is designed for applications that require larger sample volumes.
Sample volume up to 400 μL
Flow-cell add-ons (wall-jet & thin-layer)
Thin-layer: (for microfluidic sensors) based flow-cell OR Wall-jet: (inlet flow perpendicular to the working electrode surface)
Low sample requirements (microvolume < 20μL)
Low dead-volume (internal volume < 500 nL or < 60 nL)
- Thin-film (micro)electrodes with 2 mm diameter electrochemical cell. The cell volume is limited by a 2 mm I.D. O-ring.
- Thin-film (micro)electrodes with 3,5 mm diameter electrochemical cell. The cell volume is limited by a 3,5 mm I.D. O-ring.
- 1 mm Microfluidic electrochemical sensors. The inlet/outlet of the microfluidic channel is sealed with two 1,15 mm I.D. O-ring.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!