Chip Droplet Generator (pack of 3) - One channel design - mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-13-1002-0162-03
- Category: ChipShop Chips, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators, Standard microfluidic chips
We are happy to provide off-the-shelf chips from our partner ChipShop!
This droplet generator chip fabricated in polycarbonate (PC) will allow you to generate droplet reliably and accurately. Made by injection molding, the chips include mini Luer connections to ensure a leak-free junctions to the inlet ant outlet tubings.
Available in two versions with various channel width in the droplet generation region.
3 chips per pack.
We are happy to work with ChipShop in order to give you the best offers for off-the-shelf chips!
Made by injection molding, the ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PC (Polycarbonate)
- Various sizes available
- Standard microscope glass slide size
These droplet generator chips have several inlets and outlets to fit all your experiments. They are available in two collection channel width in the droplet generation region:
- 210 µm
- 420 µm
PC (polycarbonate) is a transparent thermoplastic, less hydrophobic than COC or COP and showing a better filling behaviour. It can be used for higher temperature applications like PCR. The drawback of this material is the relatively high intrinsic fluorescence in particular of the available foil material, compared to COC, COP or PMMA.
If you need to perform fluorescence experiments, contact us and we will be able to provide chips with another material.
- mcs-PC-13: Tg=145°C
- mcs-foil-042: Tg=145°C
PC can be used with:
- Aqueous solutions including diluted acids and bases
- Oils and fats
PC must not be used with:
- Halogenated hydrocarbons
- Ketones, Aldehydes
|Input channel width (µm)||Collection channel width (µm)||Channel depth (µm)||Lid thickness (µm)||Material|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!