Custom Glass Chips
- Product SKU: CUSTOM
We at Darwin Microfluidics think that you cannot be limited by standard designs. You may require different designs, features or materials you cannot find elsewhere. Then, we have teamed up with partners to manufacture your glass chip from a CAD file! Choose you materials, your specifications, and we'll do the rest.
Darwin Microfluidics has gathered knowledge and know-how from different partners to give you the best offer in custom glass chips for microfluidics.
Support, from design to delivery
We are able to advise you on which material and characteristics best fit your needs. We offer a full support, from the design to the delivery of your device, for any application. Send us a CAD file, and we'll do the rest.
Regarding your project, we can help you for any step, from the design to mass production and from a single device to large quantities. We have selected partners working with state-of-the-art technologies, who can adapt to any project.
We provide a full range of offers for custom chips:
- Various dimensions: chip size, microchannels width/depth, thickness
- Glass type: D263, Fused Silica, Borofloat 33
- Substrate thickness: 2mm, 1 mm, 0.5 mm & 0.3 mm
- Various features: materials, multi-layered chips, connections, coatings, etc.
- Applications: droplet generators, flow cells, micromixers, organ-on-a-chip, cell culture, enhanced oil recovery, lab-on-a-chip...
Glass chips specifications:
- Maximum microchannels depth: 200 µm
- Minimum microchannels width: upon request
- Various thickness layers
- Connection: Luer or Upchurch, connecting holes 1 mm
- Chip holder available for leak-free connections
Do you need a price estimation? Click on "Request a Quote" and fill in the form!
Forget leaking fittings: couple your chip with our leak-free connector
Couple your custom microfluidic chip with our fitting frame and forget about leaks! The leak-free connector seamlessly interface with your microfluidic chip to avoid tedious and cumbersome manipulations in order to tight your fittings every time you move or change your setup. Furthermore, the frame can welcome different chips, with different dimensions thanks to its adjustable stage. The leak-free connectors is compatible with most microscopes, like the Zeiss microscope.
Easy installation: set your experiments in minutes!
Customizable microfluidic chip for cell culture
Leverage microfluidic unique features to improve your cell cultures: exploit the higher fluid control and lower shear stresses during perfusion to boost your experiments. Indeed, microfluidics enables to achieve an unmatched flow control during cell culture which allows to precisely and simultaneously control several growth parameters during the experiments.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!