Cuvette for UV absorbance - spectrometers
This cuvette fit standard spectrometer and offering an economical alternative to quartz cuvettes.
Available with 3 adaptaor type (z-height from 8.5 to 20 mm) and 3 pathlenght (250, 500, 1000 microns)
A disposable cuvette for UV absorbance
The cuvette is a short-path low-volume precision cuvette for absorbance (offering an economical alternative to quartz cuvettes) . Short path length requires low volumes of sample solution for your experiment. With a range of different path lengths, make measurements within the correct dynamic range of your spectrometer
Each cuvette contains two chambers; use the second chamber for a second sample, a blank or a reference. A universal adapter allows cuvette to be used with any spectrometer with a z-height of 12 to 20 mm.
Easy to fill pipette tip shaped port, just add your sample directly from your pipettor and the flat form factor is ideal for use in microscopes.
- Available in path lengths of 250, 500, 1000 microns
- UV transparency to 220 nm
- ‘Easy to Fill’ pipette tip port
- Dual chambers! Each SpecVette is really two cuvettes in one.
- Adapters to fit range from 8.5 to 15 mm z-height, and 20 mm for the Cary spectrometer
- Precise path lengths to +/- 1% – no parallax as found in molded cuvettes
- Opaque samples that produce a lot scatter and skew the baseline.
- Optically dense samples that change their spectrum if the sample is diluted to be in the correct dynamic range using a standard 1 cm cuvette.
- Use to eliminate dilution errors for protein quantitation: boxes of 20 with matched pathlengths available
|PATH LENGTH (microns)||250||500||1000|
|Windows||UV transparent, COP film||UV transparent, COP film||UV transparent, COP film|
|Support||Black Delrin||Black Delrin||Black Delrin|
|Pipette Interface||Black Delrin||Black Delrin||Black Delrin|
|Body||Close tolerance PET||Close tolerance cast acrylic||Close tolerance cast acrylic|
|Bonding||Biocompatible acrylic||Biocompatible acrylic||Biocompatible acrylic|
Avaliable in 25, 50, 100 quantity