Dispensing Peristaltic Pump BT100-1F
- Category: Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
- Available at our manufacturer within 3 weeks
- Shipped from France
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Dispensing peristaltic pump for various lab applications. Easy to program thanks to its LCD interface, this pump can generate flow rates from 0.2 µL/min to 48 mL/min through up to 4 channels.
This dispensing peristaltic pump is designed to ease your lab needs. Embedding a LCD screen to display the parameters and running state, the pump can also run continuously at desired flow rate and speed, complete the dispensing function at desired dispensing volume, dispensing time and batch cycles. The flow rate calibration and dispensing calibration ensure the high accuracy and precision. The pump offers flow rate from 0.2 µL/min to 48 mL/min, and the dispensing volume is from 0.01mL to 9990mL.
The pump can be controlled through control panel, external control interface and RS485 communication interface.
2 meters of suitable silicone tubing are included with each channel.
Features & Benefits
- Micro flow rates transferring: The smallest flow rate can reach 0.2 μL/min
- Dispensing function: dispense the fluid at desired volume, dispensing time and batch cycles.
- Back suction function: 0s - 99.9min, resolution is 0.1s
- Operating mode: Membrane keypad and rotary encoded switch
- Speed control: The speed can be adjusted manually or automatically through external control interface
- Prime key: For fast filling and emptying at full speed
- Power-off memory: Return to previous state when power on
- Calibration function: The flow rates and the dispensing volume can be calibrated to increase the accuracy
- Communication function: the pump can be controlled by computer through RS485 communication interface.
2 meters of suitable silicone tubing are offered with each channel. The pump is compatible with tubing of ID≤3.17 mm with wall thickness between 0.8 and 1 mm.
When ordering, please specify your tubing requirements.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!