Dispensing Peristaltic Pump
Dispensing peristaltic pump for various lab applications. Easy to program thanks to its LCD interface, this pump can generate flow rates from 0.2 µL/min to 48 mL/min through up to 4 channels.
This dispensing peristaltic pump is designed to ease your lab needs. Embedding a LCD screen to display the parameters and running state, the pump can also run continuously at desired flow rate and speed, complete the dispensing function at desired dispensing volume, dispensing time and batch cycles. The flow rate calibration and dispensing calibration ensure the high accuracy and precision. The pump offers flow rate from 0.2 µL/min to 48 mL/min, and the dispensing volume is from 0.01mL to 9990mL.
The pump can be controlled through control panel, external control interface and RS485 communication interface.
2 meters of suitable silicone tubing are included with each channel.
Features & Benefits
- Micro flow rates transferring: The smallest flow rate can reach 0.2 μL/min
- Dispensing function: dispense the fluid at desired volume, dispensing time and batch cycles.
- Back suction function: 0s - 99.9min, resolution is 0.1s
- Operating mode: Membrane keypad and rotary encoded switch
- Speed control: The speed can be adjusted manually or automatically through external control interface
- Prime key: For fast filling and emptying at full speed
- Power-off memory: Return to previous state when power on
- Calibration function: The flow rates and the dispensing volume can be calibrated to increase the accuracy
- Communication function: the pump can be controlled by computer through RS485 communication interface.
2 meters of suitable silicone tubing are offered with each channel. The pump is compatible with tubing of ID≤3.17 mm with wall thickness between 0.8 and 1 mm.
When ordering, please specify your tubing requirements.