Dual-Syringe Infusion/Withdrawal Pump
- Product SKU: MF-74900-20
- Category: Masterflex, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The Dual-Syringe infusion/withdrawal pump from Masterflex is a standard syringe pump for low-flow applications. The pump delivers a precise flow (accuracy ±<1%) from 0.096 µl/min to 147.07 mL/min, and can hold syringes from 10 µL to 140 mL.
This two-syringe pump from Masterflex combines a broad speed range (0.096 µL/min - 147.07 mL/min) and holds a wide range of syringe sizes (10 µL - 140 mL) to meet the requirements of any microfluidic application.
Thanks to its LCD screen and pre-programmed syringe table, choose your syringe size from the list and start working with your pump easily!
This pump is infusion/withdrawal: an infusion-only version is also available here. Set a continuous flow rate, precisely dispense a volume of liquid, or create multi-step programs through the built-in interface
- Infusion/withdrawal syringe pump with microprocessor motor control and precision gearing
- Accuracy: ±< 1%, reproducibility: ± 0.1%
- Linear force: 18 kg (40 lb)
- Syringe sizes from 10 µL to 140 mL, easy syringe installation
- Pre-programmed syringe table: choose your syringe from the list and quickly configure your pump
- Backlit LCD screen: setup and configure your pump easily
- RS-232 interface: control your pump from a computer, and daisy-chain multiple pumps
- TTL for footswitch connection
- Last settings are stored permanently after a power interruption
- Program multi-step infusion/withdrawal sequences from the keypad
1x Dual-syringe infusion/withdrawal pump
1x Power supply
|Number of syringes||2|
|Syringe size||From 10 µL to 140 mL|
|Dimensions||28 x 23 x 15 cm / 11 x 9 x 5.5 in.|
|Weight||4 kg / 9 lbs.|
|Linear force||18 kg / 40 lbs. at min. flow rate|
|Advance per microstep||0.165 micron (1/16 step)|
|Max. step rate (1/2 step)||1600 step/s|
|Min. step rate||1 step / 1/100 s|
|Power (VAC)||115 or 230|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!