Electrochemical Sensors Developer Kit
We have teamed up with Zimmer & Peacock to offer you this all-in-one developer kit. It includes all you need to perform pH, potassium, glucose and oxygen sensing for life science purposes.
The kit comes with an electrochemical workstation, the compatible sensors and standard test solutions.
Contact us for our other sensing solutions!
Features & Benefits
- All-in-one pack: USB electrochemical worstation, compatible sensors and standard test solutions
- Various sensors (10 units of each) for monitoring of biological parameters: pH, oxygen, glucose and oxygen
Glucose sensors for monitoring through the electrochemical workstation
More informations about this pack in the "Specifications" and "Kit Content" tabs.
- Continuous monitoring of physiological/biological parameters in vivo
- Biological assays
The AnaPot mini electrochemical workstation is a complete device to perform galvanostatic and potentiostatic measurements through Zimmer & Peacock sensors.
The device is compact and USB-powered to allow an easy setup within a small area.
Datasheet upon request.
10 units of each sensor are included in the pack. They can be used either in continuous or discreet mode.
The following graphs were obtained with this kit.
Raw data gathered on a pH sensor, the scientist was testing eight pH electrodes in parallel. The sensors were initially in a solution of pH 7.39, the pH was then changed to pH 9.95, next the pH was changed to 3.75 before finally changed back to 7.39.
Graph of the signal (milliVolts, mV) versus the pH. From that we have calculated our sensitivity of 51 mV/pH.
Electrochemical USB workstation (x1)
Standard test solutions (x1)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!