HybriWell Sealing System - Various Formats
HybriWell™ Sealing System is designed to confine small reagent volumes of solutions and cell suspensions, by a secure and rapid bonding to a microscope slide surface. Two sealable access ports allow to add or remove reactants to the chamber. Once sealed, the HybriWell™ is watertight and suited for submerged and overnight incubations.
Various formats available (see description below).
Included in each pack: 100 units of clear polycarbonate covers and double-sided adhesives with sealing tabs.
HybriWell™ Sealing System
Confine reagent and samples on a microscope slide for incubation and imaging.
- Quick and easy bonding to a microsope slide surface
- Cover manufactured in clear plastic poycarbonate (thickness 0.010”- 0.254 mm), with double-sided adhesives
- RNAse free, hydrophobic surface does not trap or bind probes
- Watertight, suited for submerged or overnight incubation
- Two access ports (1.5 mm diameter) on each chamber to add or remove reagents. The ports can be sealed using the included Adhesive Seal Tabs
Tubing connectors are available to easily connect the HybriWells™ to pumps for microfluidic applications.
Included in this pack
- HybriWell chambers (see available formats and quantities below)
- 200 units of seal tabs
|Number of chambers||Chamber dimension (mm)||Depth (mm)||Adhesive||Vol. range per well (µL)||Quantity in each pack|
|1||45 x 45||0.15||Yes||~150-300||50|
|1||22 x 65||0.25||Yes||~310-425||100|
|1||22 x 60||0.25||Yes||~280-330||100|
|1||22 x 60||0.12
||22 x 60||0.25
||22 x 40||0.25
||22 x 40||0.12
|1||22 x 40||0.25
|1||22 x 30||0.15||Yes||~40-70||100|
|1||21.6 x 21.6||0.25||Fluorescent-friendly*||~110||100|
21.6 x 21.6
|1||21.6 x 21.6||0.12||Fluorescent-friendly*||~50||100|
|1||21 x 60||0.15||Yes||~275-320||100|
21 x 60
|1||21 x 60||0.25||Yes||~275-320||100|
|1||21 x 40
|1||21 x 40||0.12||Fluorescent-friendly*||50-100||100|
|3||20 x 21||0.25||Yes||~100||100|
|1||19 x 32||0.15||Yes||~30-50||100|
|6||9.8 x 20||0.15||Yes||~25||100|
|6||9.8 x 20||0.25||Yes||~50||100|
* Fluorescent-friendly (compatible with Cy5 or Alexa Fluor 647 direct-labeled DNA probes to avoid quenching)
The microscope slides are not included.
HybriWell setup and assembly on a glass slide
Find the instructions manual here.
Siebman, Coralie, Orlin D Velev, and Vera I Slaveykova. "Two-Dimensional Algal Collection and Assembly by Combining AC-Dielectrophoresis with Fluorescence Detection for Contaminant-Induced Oxidative Stress Sensing." Biosensors 5, no. 2 (2015): 319-36.
Jeenduang, Nutjaree, Sureerut Porntadavity, Markus Von Nickisch-Rosenegk, Frank F Bier, and Chamras Promptmas. "Two-dye Based Arrayed Primer Extension for Simultaneous Multigene Detection in Lipid Metabolism." Clinica Chimica Acta; International Journal of Clinical Chemistry 442 (2015): 36-43.
Helmer, Dorothea, Ina Rink, James A. R. Dalton, Kevin Brahm, Marina Jöst, Tobias M. Nargang, Witali Blum, et al. “Rational Design of a Peptide Capture Agent for CXCL8 Based on a Model of the CXCL8:CXCR1 Complex.” RSC Adv. 5, no. 33 (2015): 25657–68. doi:10.1039/C4RA13749C.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!