LiveFlow Peristaltic Pump for Incubator
Place this compact peristaltic pump in the incubator and run your experiments with the organ-on-chip LiveBox. Thanks to its high IP rating and compact dimensions, it can work directly in the incubators of common cell culture laboratories. This peristaltic pump allow you to maintain the experimental conditions as close as possible to the in vivo like environment by avoiding any temperature or CO2 differences between your biological samples and the used media.
Flow rate range from 50 µL/min up to 500 µL/min, two independent pump heads.
Compatible with the incubator environment!
LiveFlow is compact and its low weight and resistance to humidity allow a wide range of applications in the cell culture environment.
This peristaltic pump is specifically adapted to work with LiveBoxes bioreactors. Find these organ-on-chip by clicking here and contact us to create your complete microfluidic platform.
There are two removable heads to control two independent circuits and the LiveFlow is designed to perform up to four independent experiments in parallel. The intuitive and user-friendly interface permit a quick and easy set-up of the system that can work with flow rates between 50 - 500 µL/min with increase/decrease steps of 10 µL/min.
- IP65 rating: dust-proof and resistant to water or highly humid environments
- Small weight for an easy and convenient use: the LiveFlow pump can be placed under the laminar hood and moved to the incubator or the microscope
- The two pumping heads are independent and each of them can drive an independent circuit
- Each pumping head can be removed and sterilized for further uses
- An integrated drawer can house up to four LiveBoxes and its design allows chambers real-time monitoring by using an inverted microscope
- The interface is intuitive:
- Easy flow rates setting
- User friendly display of the selected flow rate for each head
- A dedicated button to revert the flow direction
- Compact dimensions: 21.5 × 16 × 14.5 cm
LiveFlow is compliant with the CE standard related to the Electromagnetic Compatibility (2004/108/CE directive)
LiveBoxes, mixing chambers and clamp systems are not included with the LiveFlow. Find them by clicking here!
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!