Microfluidic new generation electrophoresis system
- Category: Electrophoresis & Electrochemistry Chips, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Electrochemical Sensors, Microfluidic Sensors
A high-voltage power supply and a potentiostat in a compact form factor for lab-on-chip microfluidic electrophoresis to be used with the electrochemical sensors.
This system allows you to automate your electrophoresis routine by using computer data acquisition with dual amperometric detection.
An additional instrumentation such as high-voltage power supplies and potentiostat is required to use the microfluidic chips and electrochemical sensors. This instrument is an automated electrophoresis system based on microfluidic chips with amperometric detection.
This system is portable and combines a high voltage power supply and a bipotentiostat for dual amperometric detection.
- Dimensions: 165 x 150 x 95 mm (L x W x H).
- Battery-powered (LiPo – 3300 mAh).
- Control PC software.
- Interfacing: Serial RS232/ USB Adapter/ wireless (Bluetooth®).
- LED indicators: power, Bluetooth®, cable.
High voltage power supply:
- Power: 1 W
- Channels/ Outputs:1/ 4
- Outputs polarity: Positive/negative
- Output voltage: ±3000 V
- Max. output current: 0,34 mA
- Output voltage tolerance: ±3 % typical
- Ripple: < 1%
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Storage temperature: -20ºC to +105ºC
- Humidity: 20% to 85% RH
- DC-potential range: ±2,00 V
- Voltage reference: 4,00 V
- DC-potential resolution: 1 mV
- DC-offset error: ±1 mV
- Accuracy: ≤0,1 %
- Current ranges: 1 nAto 1 μA(4 ranges)
- Maximum current: ±2 μA
- Current resolution: 0,1 % of current range / 1 pAon lowest current range
- Electrochemical techniques: DC amperometricdetection (AD) / Pulsed amperometricdetection (PAD)
- Run time: 1 s -∞(Experiments 1 s –1000 h)
- Interval time: 10 ms-1000 s (RS232/ USB)
- Pulse time: 5 ms-1000 s (RS232/ USB)
- Maximum number of points:No limited (depending of computer memory)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!