Microfluidic Chip for Filter Integration - Luer
- Product SKU: MS-P1P-32-100
- Category: Cell Sorting / Trapping, MesoBioTech, Microfluidic Chips, Organ-on-a-chip Chips
This modular microfluidic chip represents an innovative approach to create your own microfluidic platform for filtration and cell sorting/trapping. These chips were designed for reversible integration of various types of microfilters, standard or custom-made. The inlets and outlets with integrated Luer connections ensure leak-free junctions with the tubing and allow experiments under dynamic flow conditions.
This modular microfluidic chip was designed for the reversible integration of various types of filters(to be ordered separately). The setup consists in two plastic plates in PC (Polycarbonate), each having four integrated magnets for reversible assembly and an elastomeric PDMS thin-film to ensure good sealing. The Luer connectors in the upper part of the chip allow liquid perfusion and dynamic flow conditions during your experiments. The assembly is easy to use and with a reversible access to the filter and cells for downstream analysis.
- Reversible patch integration thanks to the modular chip
- Leak-free Luer Connection molded with the chip
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material
- Standard microscope glass slide size
The microfluidic chip is available in three configurations:
a) Filter integration with two connectors for trans- patch application, such as dead-end filtration.
b) Filter integration with three connectors for trans- or cis- patch application, such as dead-end filtration, cross-flow filtration, etc.
c) Filter integration with four connectors for trans- or cis- patch application, such as dead-end filtration, cross-flow filtration, etc.
When a filter or patch is placed between the two plates, the force between the four pairs of magnets ensures auto-assembling at pressures up to 8 kPa.
To ensure good sealing with high flow pressures (up to 100 kPa), the chip can be placed in a hand screwed clamp (not included) for assembling and fast operation. At the end of your experiment in dynamic flow conditions, the filter or patch can be easily removed by dissembling the clamps and the microfluidic chip.
1x microfluidic chip for filter integration (configuration a, b or c)
The microfluidic chip comes sterile and has to be stored in dry conditions, without direct exposition to the sunlight at room temperature (15-25 °C).
|Upper plate size||55 mm x 25 mm x 8 mm|
|Lower plate size||55 mm x 25 mm x 3 mm|
|Dimension for filter/patch insert||Φ 13 x 0.2 mm²|
|Channel width||1000 μm|
|Chamber depth||500 μm|
|Material||PC with PDMS thin layer|
|Connection||Luer connectors (2, 3 or 4)|
These chips are typically used for patch and filter integration. Then, micro-chambers and micro-channels patterned in both plastic plates will ensure the correct fluid perfusion.
Examples of filtration:
- giant cell trapping
- animal or bacterial cell isolation
- particle separation
In the 4-Luer Connectors version, micro-chambers and micro-channels are patterned in both plastic plates of the chip to create two independent microfluidic systems: the upper and the lower chambers separated by the patch. These two microfluidic chambers can be perfused with different culture media.
When a tissue patch is placed between the two plates, culture media containing different factors can flow in the upper and lower chambers separated by the patch. Different tissue models such as skin, alveolar, stomach, brain-blood can be created.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!