Microfluidic Electrophoresis System + Chip Bundle
- Product SKU: EQ-BUNDLE
This system includes all the material needed to perform microchip electrophoresis experiments. It includes a contactless conductivity system, a high voltage sequencer, the chip platform, chips and documented test solutions.
Two softwares are included for data collection and control of the sequencer.
Features & Benefits
Thi ready-to-use microfluidic electrophoresis bundle includes all the devices you need to perform accurate experiments:
- High sensitivity capacitively-coupled contactless conductivity detector (C4D system)
- High voltage sequencer, specifically designed for microfluidic electrophoresis (can be sold separately)
- Chip electrophoresis platform
- Standard test solutions
- Standard electrophoresis chips with electrodes (choose between four 45 mm, or two 90 mm chips)
The softwares PowerChrom and QuadSequencer are included for data acquisition and monitoring of the sequencer.
This complete microchip electrophoresis bundle can be used for various applications:
- Contactless conductivity: microchip electrophoresis, capillary electrophoresis, ion chromatography...
- Detection of charged species: inorganic anions and cations, organic ions (carboxylic acids, amines, amino acids, peptides, proteins, DNA fragments)
- Detection of antibiotics and many other pharmaceutical compounds
- Electro-osmotic flow detection
High sensitivity capacitively-coupled contactless conductivity detector
- First input channel dedicated to contactless conductivity measurement
- Second input channel for recording from other detectors (analog 0-10V input)
High voltage sequencer
- Up to ±3000 V at 150 μA
- Switching times better than +/- 0.002 s accuracy
- Four high voltage outputs which monitor current and voltage
- Programmable logic outputs for control of external devices
- Utilizes sequencer software or operate via serial communication
This device can be sold separately.
Chip electrophoresis platform
- Compatible with chips included in the bundle
- Supplied with cables (high voltage and C4D)
- Design allows for use of optical and fluorescence detectors
Sample test solutions
- Sample and background electrolyte
- Testing of cations and anions
Microfluidic chips with electrodes
- Included in the bundle either four 45 mm MCE chips or two 90 mm
- Integrated C4D electrodes on the chip
- Made of non-porous glass
- Short channels for fast analysis (below one minute)
- Compatible with the chip platform sold in the bundle
More technical specifications on demand.
- High performance separation of quaternary amines using microchip non-aqueous electrophoresis coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Roger Cardoso Moreira, Marilia Sousa Lopes, Iris Medeiros Junior, Wendell K.T. Coltro. J Chromatogr A. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.chroma.2017.03.062
- Multistacking from Two Sample Streams in Nonaqueous Microchip Electrophoresis. Lee Yien Thang, Hong Heng See, and Joselito P. Quirino. Anal. Chem., 88 (20), pp 9915–9919, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b02790
- Authenticity screening of seized whiskey samples using electrophoresis microchips coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Kariolanda C.A. Rezende, Roger Cardoso Moreira, Lucio Paulo Lima Logrado, Marcio Talhavini and Wendell K.T. Coltro. Electrophoresis, 37, 2891–2895, 2016. DOI: 10.1002/elps.201600277
- Monitoring of nitrite, nitrate, chloride and sulfate in environmental samples using electrophoresis microchips coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Camilla Benevides Freitas, Roger Cardoso Moreira, Maria Gizelda de Oliveira Tavares and Wendell K. T. Coltro. Talanta 147, 335–341, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.09.075
- Variability of microchip capillary electrophoresis with conductivity detection. Ratna Tantra, Kenneth Robinson, Aneta Sikora. Electrophoresis, 2013. DOI: 10.1002/elps.201300175
- μTAS (micro total analysis systems) for the high-throughput measurement of nanomaterial solubility. R Tantra, J Jarman. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 429, 012011, 2013. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/429/1/012011
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!