Microfluidic multichannel pump head Rotarus
- Product SKU: HIRSCHMANN SCHOTT-pump-head-channel-4
This pump head is both robust and reliable et permet de controler from 4 to 12 channel avec la même pompe peristaltic.
It is perfectly compatible with the pumps provided in the shop. You can choose the numbre of channel you need.
The pump head connection technology was designed for rapid handling. Changing of heads is realised quickly and easily in a single action without using tools.
It is automatic, and equipped with RFID technology for tube detection.
Number of channels: 4, 8 or 12 (With tube cassettes for stopper tubes for ID 0.19 mm – ID 2.79 mm)
Peristaltic pumps are so-called roller pumps in which the rollers are rotated over a tube placed in the pump head, leading to the mechanical alteration of the form (squeezing) of the tube.
The restitution of the tube following the roller triggers pumping of the medium in the interior of the tube, so that only the pump tube comes into contact with the medium.
The flow rate is determined by the shape and the speed of the roller head, the amount of rollers and the inner diameter of the tube.
1. The tube is tensioned between the tubing bed and the rotor. Each roller compresses the tube.
2. The rotor rollers move along the tube. The tube is squeezed continually through the rollers which displace the liquid in the direction of the roller head motion.
3. The tube behind the roller resumes its original shape, creates a vacuum and suctions the liquid.
4. The process begins anew.
- Housing: Polysulfon (PSU) white
- Dimension & weight : Depending on the number of channels
- Range of speed: 0.2 – 250 L/min (4 and 12 channels) , 0.2 – 500 L/min (8 channels)
- Head and tube detection through RFID:Yes
|Number of channels||For stopper tubes||Gear mechanism||Number of rolls|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!