Microfluidic peristaltic pump Rotarus Series 50
- Product SKU: HIRSCHMANN SCHOTT-pump-standard
A serie of 3 different peristaltic pumps models (Standard, Flow, Volume) for precise delivery with flow rate range comprised between 0.1 µL/min – 1500 ml/min
There are 3 different pump* models available :
the standard model, the flow model, and the volume model.
*All three are described below.
They are available with a selection of different motors, pump heads, varying housing protection classes and intelligent control of delivery volumes. RFID technology is used to detect the pump head and tubes and media with a high viscosity can also be accurately dispensed. The Flow and Volume pump model have automatic blockage detection and tube rupture monitoring.
For microfluidic research we usually recommend the motor version Serie 50 (Please find additional details on the tab "pump motor versions") Housing is by default with inox stainless steel design (protection class IP65) but another option is a white powder coating (protection class IP54). These pumps are designed for continuous delivery in speed ranges from 0.2 to 100 revolutions per minute. A control pannel is integrated in the housing, to set the essential parameters easily and quickly.
Rotarus® standard 50
is a powerful basic peristaltic pump. It is precise and efficient for small delivery volumes and high viscosities, and is ideal for flexible applications, due to the many compatible pump heads and hoses.
Rotarus® flow 50
is an easy-to-use, precise delivery pump with control options for velocity and flow speed. It has automatic blockage detection and hose rupture monitoring, and it is equipped with an external control unit with touchscreen.
Rotarus® volume 50
has the same features as Rotarus® flow 50 with also control options for dispensing duration and total volume. The external control module with a TFT touchscreen
- 30 to 100 Watt motors
- Delivery in speed ranges from 0,2 to 100 revolutions per minute
- Radio identification technology (RFID) in order to automatically detect the pump head and tubes
- Control panel that enables simple & rapid configuration
- Changeable pump head: single & multichannel design (For more informations on the pump heads, see our page Microfluidic single channel pump head
- Other manufacturers pump head can fit easily using an adapter
- Automatic blockage detection & tube rupture monitoring
- USB & RS232 interface for PC connection
Options for the 3 models: standard, flow, volume
- Control panel on pump housing
- Pumps by speed
Additional options for the 2 models, flow and volume
- External control panel with touchscreen
- Memory for 20 methods
- Calibration function
- Pumps by flow rate
- Automatic pump head detection
- Automatic tube detection
- Tube lifetime monitoring
- Automatic tube leak and blockage detection
Additional options for the volume model :
- Pumps by target volume (feeding)
For each model you can choose between two different motor versions: serie 50 for low flow rates or high viscosity media and serie 100 for high flow rates.
Technical data: Serie 50
- Motor power: 50W
- Flow rate range Depending on the pump head used (mL/min): 0.0001 – 1500 ml/min
- Speed range (RPM): 0.2 – 100
- Weight (kg): approx. 7.1
- Dimensions (DxWxH) (mm): 205/100/220
Technical data: Serie 100
- Motor power: 85W
- Flow rate range Depending on the pump head used (mL/min): 0,0036 – 5400 ml/min
- Speed range (RPM): 5 – 500 1/min
- Weight (kg): approx. 10.1
- Dimensions (DxWxH) (mm): 270/100/220
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!