Microfluidic single channel pump head Rotarus
- Category: Peristaltic pumps
- Available at our manufacturer within 2 weeks
This pump head is compatible with all Rotarus peristaltic pumps we sell. They are automatically detected (RFID technology), and can be exchanged without any tool required.
2 models available for tubes with different wall thickness (1.6mm or 2.4mm)
Easy to use & intelligent & Rapid
The pump head connection technology was designed for rapid handling. Changing of heads is realised quickly and easily in a single action without using tools.
Fully automatic pump head detection using RFID prevents confusion. Pump heads can be
2 Models available for tubes with different wall thickness ( 1.6 mm or 2.4 mm )
Peristaltic pumps are so-called roller pumps in which the rollers are rotated over a tube placed in the pump head, leading to the mechanical alteration of the form (squeezing) of the tube.
The restitution of the tube following the roller triggers pumping of the medium in the interior of the tube, so that only the pump tube comes into contact with the medium.
The flow rate is determined by the shape and the speed of the roller head, the amount of rollers and the inner diameter of the tube.
1. The tube is tensioned between the tubing bed and the rotor. Each roller compresses the tube.
2. The rotor rollers move along the tube. The tube is squeezed continually through the rollers which displace the liquid in the direction of the roller head motion.
3. The tube behind the roller resumes its original shape, creates a vacuum and suctions the liquid.
4. The process begins anew.
- Single channel
- 3 stainless steel rollers
- For tubes with 1.6 mm wall thickness
- Inner diameter 1.6 mm – 11.1 mm
- Housing: Aluminum anodized
- Dimension: 75 / 130 / 110
- Weight: 1.58 kg
- Range of speed: 0.2 – 500 L/min
- Head and tube detection through RFID: Yes
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!