Microfluidic Organ-on-a-Chip (chip only) - Luer
- Product SKU: MS-P1P-34-200
- Category: MesoBioTech, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Organ-on-a-chip Chips
This modular organ-on-a-chip represents an innovative approach to create 3D cell cultures and tissues with a precise and continuous control of culturing parameters. It is possible to mimic tissue organization, cell-cell interactions, extracellular matrix influence and physiological responses in a more in vivo-like environment. The inlets and outlets with integrated Luer connections ensure leak-free junctions with the tubing and allow experiments under dynamic flow conditions.
Create your own setup by combining this microfluidic chip and a culture patch!
This modular microfluidic chip consists in two plastic plates in PC (Polycarbonate), each having four integrated magnets for a reversible access and an elastomeric PDMS thin film to ensure good sealing. The Luer connectors in the upper part of the chip allow medium perfusion and dynamic flow conditions during your drug screening and/or cell differentiation experiments.
- Reversible patch integration thanks to the modular chip
- Leak-free Luer connection molded with the chip
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material
- Standard microscope glass slide size
The Culture Patches are not available anymore, but you can find their specifications on the discontinued product page.
Micro-chambers and micro-channels are patterned in both plastic plates of the chip to create two independent microfluidic systems: the upper and the lower chambers separated by the tissue patch. These two microfluidic chambers can be perfused with different culture media. Thus a tissue interface can be formed to simulate alveolar, stomach, intestine, kidney, liver, brain-blood, skin functions, etc.
Tissues inside the chip can be observed by microscopy or harvested for downstream analysis.
When assembled the chip withstands a pressure of up to 8 kPa. For higher pressures (up to 100 kPa), the chip can be placed in a hand screwed clamp for assembling and fast operation (the clamp is not included and can be ordered separately; click here for additional information). At the end of your experiment in dynamic flow conditions, the tissue patch can be easily removed by dissembling the clamps and the microfluidic chip.
- Neural or cardio-vascular networks-on-a-chip,
- Mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) or bone marrow-on-a-chip,
- ESC or iPSC-derived stem cells (ESC/iPSC)-on-a-chip.
Integration of 4 microfluidic chips with different tissue patches can create a body-like circulatory or micro-physiological system to investigate the mutual influences of different tissues (a body-on-chip). For example, a co-culture of the human intestine, liver, skin, and kidney cells with a medium circulation loop could be assembled and represents a reliable platform for drug screening.
1x Organ-on-chip microfluidic chip
The chip comes sterile and have to be stored in dry conditions, without direct exposition to the sunlight at room temperature (15-25 °C).
|Upper plate size||55 mm x 25 mm x 8 mm|
|Lower plate size||55 mm x 25 mm x 3 mm|
|Dimensions for patch insert||Φ 13 x 0.2 mm²|
|Channel width||1000 μm|
|Chamber depth||500 μm|
|Material||PC with PDMS thin layer|
|Max. pressure rating||
8 kPa (without clamp)
100 kPa (with clamp)
Tang, Y., Liu, L., Li, J., Yu, L., Severino, F. P. U., Wang, L., ... & Chen, Y. (2016). Effective motor neuron differentiation of hiPSCs on a patch made of crosslinked monolayer gelatin nanofibers. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 4(19), 3305-3312. https://doi.org/10.1039/C6TB00351F
Tang, Y., Liu, L., Li, J., Yu, L., Wang, L., Shi, J., & Chen, Y. (2016). Induction and differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem cells into functional cardiomyocytes on a compartmented monolayer of gelatin nanofibers. Nanoscale, 8(30), 14530-14540. https://doi.org/10.1039/C6NR04545F
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!