The mp6-basic evaluation set contains all the elements to start working with Bartels pumps easily: 1x mp6-EVA controller, 6x mp6 pumps (2x mp6-hyb, 2x mp6-gas, 2x mp6-gas+), tubing and connectors.
This evaluation set is the simplest way to start working with mp6 micropumps. The mp6-EVA is supplied via USB (no data interface), and the frequency and amplitude can be set directly on the board.
6x mp6 micropumps are supplied in this kit together with Tygon tubing and hose clamps.
- 1x mp6-EVA controller
- 2x mp6-hyb micropumps: for liquids and gases
- 2x mp6-gas micropumps: for gases
- 2x mp6-gas+ micropumps: for gases, higher back pressure than mp6-gas
- 1x 1 meter 1.3 mm ID Tygon tubing: compatible with the micropump barb connectors
- 10x hose clamps
More information about each component can be found on their respective product page. Click here to find all the datasheets, application notes, softwares and manuals for Bartels products.
Note: You should be familiar with electronics to get the best out of this evaluation set.
- General micropump specifications
material in fluid contact: Poly Phenylene Sulphone (PPSU)
dimensions: 30 x 15 x 3.8 mm³ without fluid connectors
fluid connectors: barbed tube connector; outer diameter 1.9 mm
electrical connector: flexible printed circuit
controlable volume range: 8 µl/min – 10000 µl/min
volume flow: typ. 8 ml/min
back pressure: typ. 500 mbar
(data taken with DI water, settings of the extended controller: 100 Hz, 250 V, SRS signal).
volume flow: typ. 20ml/min
back pressure: typ. 100 mbar
(data taken with air, settings of the extended controller: 300 Hz, 250 V, SRS signal).
volume flow: typ. 20 ml/min
back pressure: typ. 150 mbar
(data taken with air, settings of the extended controller: 300 Hz, 250 V, SRS signal).Priming characteristic: suction pressure < 10 mbar; DI water; settings mp-x: 100 Hz, 250 V, SRS; the maximum flowrate is reached after a couple of minutes of operation.
Evaluation board for controller mp6-OEM
The board includes one controller mp6-OEM
Dimensions approx. 30 x 65 x 20 mm³
Power supply externally or via USB
Amplitude and frequency can be adjusted with potentiometers and jumpers.
Tygon® Tubing for micropump
Inner diameter 1.3 mm
Micro Hose Clamp mp-hc
Leakproof tube connection that fits perfectly on the tubing mp-t (1.3mm id; 3mm od) over the mp6-series barbs. The clips are easy to mount.
Full-plastic (PPSU) and reusable
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!