- Product SKU: BT-mpSmart-Lowdosing
- Category: Bartels, Miniature Pumps, OEM Pumps, Piezo Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The mpSmart-Lowdosing combines a controller, mp6 micropumps and a Sensirion flow sensor in a closed loop to dispense fluids with the highest precision, from 5 µL/min to 1 mL/min.
This kit contains all the elements to start working out of the box.
The mpSmart-Lowdosing is a complete system based on Bartels mp6 micropumps and a Sensirion flow sensor to precisely control the flow rate out of your pump. This combination allows to get a high accuracy on the flow rate, from 5 µL/min to 1 mL/min.
Control your flow rate using the dedicated Windows app for the mpSmart.
- Seamlessly create a closed loop control system from Bartels mp6 micropumps and control the flow rate in your microfluidic system
- Integrated Sensirion sensor technology
- Accuracy of up to +/- 5% on the flow rate
- Compact system, computer-controlled using a dedicated Windows app
- Plug & play
- 1x mpSmart-Lowdosing controller
- 3x mp6-liq micropumps
- 1x Sensirion SLF3S-0600F thermal flow sensor
- 1x mp-damper to reduce the pulsations
- 1 m of mp-t Tygon tubing (ID 1.3 mm)
- 10x mp-hc clamps
All datasheets and manuals can be found on Bartels website.
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 35 mm
- Body material: ABS
- Based on the mp6-OEM pump driver
Sensirion SLF3s-0600F flow sensor:
- 48 x 15.5 x 8 mm
- Wetted materials: PEI, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 48 x 15.5 x 8.9 mm
- Wetted materials: Poly Phenylene Sulphone (PPSU), PP, FKM
- Material: PPSU
- Wetted material: Poly Phenylene Sulphone (PPSU)
- Dimensions: 30 x 15 x 3.8 mm³ without fluid connectors
- Fluid connectors: barbed tube connector ; outer diameter 1.9 mm
- Electrical connector: flexible printed circuit
- Typical performances (data taken with DI water, settings of the extended controller: 100 Hz, 250 V, SRS signal):
- controlable volume range: 8 µl/min – 8000 µl/min
- volume flow: typ. 6 ml/min
- back pressure: typ. 500 mbar
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!