Microfluidic Manifold 3 Port Small Kit
- Product SKU: LVF-KMM-01
- Category: Elveflow, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Splitters & Manifolds
Merge or split microfluidic flows with this T-junction manifold. The three outputs allow for multi-functional use as either a flow splitter or flow combiner and can facilitate the generation of droplets. The Luer Lock T-junction included can be used to evenly distribute pressure to two reservoirs from a single pressure source.
Supports 1/4-28 microfluidic fittings and Luer Lock fittings.
This kit contains a selection of T-junctions and cross junction, commonly used in microfluidics for a wide range of applications:
- Split or merge liquid or air flows
- Make multiple microfluidic flow extensions from a single reservoir with a pressure controller
- Produce droplets by using the shear force imposed by an immiscible cross-flow fluid at a T-junction, to generate droplets (cross-flow shear method)
- Supports any 1/4-28 threaded fitting or Luer Lock connector
1x ETFE tee, 1/4-28 thread (ø 500 µm)
1x ETFE cross, 1/4-28 thread (ø 500 µm)
2x Female Nylon Luer Lock tee
ETFE elements are autoclavable, Nylon elements are not autoclavable.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!