Microfluidic Manifold 3 Port Small Kit
Merge or split microfluidic flows with this T-junction manifold. The three outputs allows for multi-functional use as either a flow splitter or flow combiner and can facilitate the generation of droplets. The Luer Lock T-junction included can be used to evenly distribute pressure to two reservoirs from a single pressure source. Supports 1/4″-28 microfluidic fittings and Luer Lock fittings.
- Easy way to make droplets
- Infinitely reusable
- Installable in a few seconds
- Supports 1/4″-28 Microfluidic Fittings Kit for 1/16 OD” tubing
- Supports Luer Lock Fittings thanks to the Female Nylon Luer Lock Tee included
- Combine or split flows.
- Making multiple microfluidic flow extensions from a single reservoir.
- Producing droplets by using the shear force imposed by an immiscible cross-flow fluid at a T-junction, to generate droplets (cross-flow shear method). The droplets generated with this method are highly monodispersed with an equal spacing between drops.
- The following elements can be used to make multiple flow extensions from a single reservoir or to create .
- ETFE Tee 1/16 IN, 1/4"-28 thread (x1) ø 500 µm
- ETFE Cross1/16 IN, 1/4"-28 thread (x1) ø 500 µm
- Female Nylon Luer Lock Tee (x2): These tees can be useful in distributing the pressure coming from an OB1 Pressure & Flow Controller channel (Pmax: 2 bar) to multiple reservoirs. Alternatively, the Luer Lock Tee can be used to load a sample using a Luer Lock injection syringe.
- 1/4″-28 ports (x3)
- Material: ETFE
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!