Oil Bath Lubricated Vacuum Pump
This oil bath pump is specially designed for laboratory or industrial applications that require good vacuum conditions with an easy-to-use instrument characterized by low noise and vibration.
The pump RD.2D is a compact double-stage pump and it reaches a vacuum level of 0.5 mbar. Nominal capacity: 2 – 2,2 m3/h
Features & Benefits
The RD.2D double-stage pump is equipped with:
- Thermal protector (1~ only)
- Handle for transport
- On/Off switch (1~ only)
- Cable with schuko plug (1~ only)
- Oil check valve
- Shock mounts
This model is specifically designed for the AC/R sector and for laboratory applications. The optimal final pressure is guaranteed by the double-stage motor.
Thanks to the monoblock design and the use of light alloys, this series of pumps has very limited overall dimension and weight, which makes it ideal for many applications in the laboratory work-space.
|Number of stages||2|
|Nominal capacity (m3/h)||
2 (50 Hz)
2.2 (60 Hz)
|Pneurop capacity (m3/h)||
1.8 (50 Hz)
2 (60 Hz)
|Total final pressure (Abs, mbar - hPa)||0.5|
|Partial final pressure (Abs - Mc Leod, mbar [micron])||0.1 |
|Motor power ((1~) KW)||
0.12 (50 Hz)
0.15 (60 Hz)
|Nominal r.p.m (n/min)||
2800 (50 Hz)
3300 (60 Hz)
|Noise level (UNI EN ISO2151 - K 3dB) (dB (A))||
52 (50 Hz)
54 (60 Hz)
|Weight (1~/3~) kg [N]||5 |
|Oil type (cod. DVP)||SW40|
|Oil quantity (dm3)||0.15|
|Pump intake / outlet||1/4”G / 1/2”G|
|Operating temperature @ 20°C (°C)||
45 ÷ 50 (50 Hz)
50 ÷ 55 (60 Hz)
|Required room temp. for place of installation (°C)||12 ÷ 40|
|Ambient temperature for storage / transport (°C)||-20 ÷ 50|
|Max humidity / altitude||80% / 1000m s.l.m.|
The graphs below show the inlet pressure at a temperature of 20°C (tolerance ±10%)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!