Oil-less Dual Compressor & Vacuum Pump
- Product SKU: EF-87R732-101-N470X
- Category: Pressure & Vacuum Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Vacuum Pumps
This oil-less Rocking Piston compressor and vacuum pump is the perfect choice for hundreds of applications. The Rocking Piston technology combines the advantages of both piston and diaphragm air compressors in a compact system with outstanding performance and flexibility.
This Dual Compressor & Vacuum Pump reaches a pression of more than 4 bar and vacuum level of -946 mbar.
Features & Benefits
The Oil-less Dual Compressor & Vacuum Pump is a twin system with one head to control the pressure and one head for vacuum. The patented sound dampening design is based on the use of the airflow to optimize the pressure while delivering a wider range of pressure levels for a variety of applications. The result is a compressor able to deliver quieter performance, higher pressure, with a longer lifespan and greater flexibility.
The oil-free motor makes this instrument ideal for applications in laboratories, hospitals and the food industry where oil mist contamination is highly undesirable.
The Oil-less Dual Compressor & Vacuum Pump is equipped with:
- Patented crossover chamber to control the airflow and dampen the noise
- Full metal body and thicker cross-sections for increased durability
- Universal multi-voltage motor to match North America, European and worldwide power supplies
- Oil free system
- Condenser 30 MFD 370 VAC
The vacuum pump and compressor cannot work simultaneously: choose between vacuum or pressure and switch whenever you need.
|Max. Pressure||> 4 bar|
|Max. Flow (Pressure)||
41.9 L/min (50 Hz)
53.8 L/min (60 Hz)
-945 mbar (50 Hz)
-946 mbar (60 Hz)
|Max. Flow (Vacuum)
62.3 L/min (50 Hz)
76.6 L/min (60 Hz)
|Motor power||1/2 hp (0.37 KW)|
|Voltage / AMPs||
100-120 V at 4.2 amp and 200-240V at 2.1amp (50 Hz)
100-120V at 4.3amp and 200-240V at 2.4amp (60 Hz)
|Nominal r.p.m (n/min)||
1425 (50 Hz)
1725 (60 Hz)
|Noise level (UNI EN ISO2151 - K 3dB)||< 60 dB (A)|
|Ambient temperature for storage / transport (°C)||+5 ÷ +40|
|Max humidity / altitude||80% / 1000m s.l.m.|
The graphs below show the inlet pressure at a temperature of 20°C (tolerance ±10%)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!