A comprehensive assortment box with all the useful accessories to connect your PDMS chips easily.
Our team of experts in microfluidics has designed this kit to simplify your daily research!
This kit includes Stainless Steel straight and 90° bent couplers to connect your PDMS chip with soft-walled tubing (silicone, Tygon, etc.). It also features 4 punchers with corresponding punch sizes, and a roll of standard PTFE tubing.
It comes in a convenient assortment box with individual inserts to store your accessories easily. The PDMS Protyping Kit is a must-have when working with your custom-made PDMS chips.
See the complete content in the "Content" tab.
1x Stainless Steel 90° Bent PDMS Couplers (pack of 20) - 18G (PN-BEN-18G-20)
1x Stainless Steel Straight PDMS Couplers (pack of 20) - 18G (PN-STN-18G-20)
1x Stainless Steel 90° Bent PDMS Couplers (pack of 20) - 23G (PN-BEN-23G-20)
1x Stainless Steel Straight PDMS Couplers (pack of 20) - 23G (PN-STN-23G-20)
2x Rapid-Core Microfluidic Punches - 0.5 mm (PT-T983-05)
2x Rapid-Core Microfluidic Punches - 1.2 mm (PT-T983-12)
1x PTFE Tubing 1/16" OD for Microfluidics - 0.8 mm (1/32") / 20 m (BL-PTFE-1608-20)
1x Microfluidic Tubing Cutter - 1/16" or 1/8" OD (CIL-A-327)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!