Reglo Digital Dispensing Peristaltic Pump
- Product SKU: IM-78016-42
Reglo Digital peristaltic pump is a robust and reliable pump for your daily research, when consistent flow and repeatability are needed. Reglo Digital comes in 2-channel or 4-channel versions, with pre-programmed dosing and filling cycles.
The auto-lubricating Ertalyte® rollers provide consistent flow with reduced tubing wear (6, 8 or 12 rollers available). Included Click’n’go™ cartridges give consistent results and easy tubing change.
Available with flow ranges from 0.001 to 68 mL/min per channel,
PUMP DISCONTINUED, NEW REGLO DIGITAL PUMP AVAILABLE
Ismatec, established in 1964, is now a leading reference in peristaltic pumps thanks to its offer of high-precision pumps.
The Reglo series peristaltic pumps provide a consistent flow over a wide range, from 0.001 mL/min . Using robust materials and latest technologies, the Reglo pumps have the following features:
- Compact and multichannel: for low-flow dosing or filling applications with a reduced footprint
- Microprocessor-controlled pump for high-accuracy dispensing
- Consistent flow and reduced tubing wear for improved results
- Easy tubing changes: Click’n’go™ minicartridges snap in place
- No maintenance: rollers are self-lubricating
- Up to 12 rollers for smoother flow
The Reglo Digital has 6 pre-programmed operating modes (pumping and dispensing based on time, volume or drive speed) and a calibration function. You can control the pump through your computer (RS232, driver for LabView available).
Pre-programmed operating modes
Characteristics of the Reglo Digital
(see "Flow ranges and tubing" tab for more informations)
|Number of channels||2 or 4|
|Motor type||DC motor|
|Speed control||Closed loop control for pressure independent speed|
|Speed setting||Digital speed setting, resolution 0.1 rpm|
|Tubing type||3-stop tubing|
|Protection rating||IP 30|
|Power supply||115 - 230 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||75 W|
You should always use Ismatec three-stop tubing with this pump.
Flow ranges (mL/min per channel)
|No. of channels||2||2||2||2||2||2||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|No. of rollers||6||6||8||8||12||12||6||6||8||8||12||12|
|Tubing ID (mm)||Min.||Max.||Min.||Max.||Min.||Max.||Min.||Max.||Min.||Max.||Min/||Max.|
Approximate values are determined with water, at 22°C, no differential pressure, Tygon tubing.
Maximum flow rates shown are for both the Reglo Analog and Reglo Digital models.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!