Reglo Quick High-Flow Peristaltic Pump
- Product SKU: IM-897A
The Reglo Quick pump from Ismatec is an easy-to-use and reliable peristaltic pump for your research, offering the Ismatec quality at an affordable price. Covering a wide flow range (2.1 - 230 mL/min), this one-channel pump is recommended for applications where a higher flow rate is needed (e.g. dynamic cell perfusion).
Reglo Quick cannot be programmed: the "Start/Stop", "Speed" and "Direction" controls are on the main keypad.
PUMP DISCONTINUED, NEW REGLO DIGITAL PUMP AVAILABLE
Ismatec, established in 1964, is now a leading reference in peristaltic pumps thanks to its offer of high-precision pumps.
The Reglo Quick peristaltic pump provides a consistent flow over a wide range (2.1 to 230 mL/min). Using robust materials and latest technologies, this Reglo pump has the following features:
- Compact and single-channel: for dosing or filling applications with a reduced footprint
- Four-roller head achieves flow rates up to 230 mL/min
- Microprocessor-controlled pump for high-accuracy dispensing
- Consistent flow and reduced tubing wear for improved results
- Easily accessible tube-bed: no need to use 2-stop or 3-stop tubing, tubing replacement is easy
- No maintenance: rollers are self-lubricating
Wide opening angle makes the tube bed easily accessible for a quick tubing change. Only use with Tygon® LFL, Tygon Lab/LMT-55, Tygon HC, PharMed® BPT, peroxide-cured silicone, and Santoprene® tubing.
|Dimensions||178 x 100 x 143 mm (pump head closed)
|Number of channels||1|
|Number of rollers||4|
|Motor type||DC motor|
|Rotor speed||3.2 to 160 rpm|
|Speed setting||2-digit potentiometer, 1% steps|
|Speed control||Closed loop control for pressure independent speed|
|Remote control||Analog interface (no RS232)
|Analog input||Speed control (0 - 5 or 0 - 10V / 0 - 20 or 4 - 20mA)|
|Analog output||Speed monitoring (0 - 8 kHz)|
|Digital input (TTL level)||Start/Stop, rotation direction|
|Operating panel||Only "Start/Stop", "Speed" and "Direction"|
|Tubing type||Tygon® LFL, Tygon Lab/LMT-55, Tygon HC, PharMed® BPT, peroxide-cured silicone, and Santoprene®. No 2-stop or 3-stop tubing needed.|
|Differential pressure||1.5 bar (21.7 psi) possible (depending on tubing material);
small tubing diameters may allow higher pressures
|Protection rating||IP 30|
|Power supply||115 - 230 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||30 W|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!