Controllable Microfluidic 2/3 Port Solenoid Valve
- Product SKU: LVF-MFV-NP-22-NC_2
- Category: Elveflow, Microfluidic Valves, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Solenoid Valves
Microfluidic valves to use anywhere in your microfluidic setup with the new Elveflow MUX Wire.
The new version of the valve is compatible with the new MUX Wire from Elveflow, using USB-C interface. Old version still available in option.
- Fast liquid switching
- Liquid sampling
- Stop and go flows
- Complex sequences of injection including flushing, rincing, and sequential injection of several liquids.
The new version of these microfluidic valves is compatible with the new MUX Wire from Elveflow.
Features and benefits
Compatible with gas or liquid
ROCKER® valve technology (flow displacement < 10nL)
Low internal volume: 20 µL
Afford a wide range of pressure: -0.75 bar to 2.5 bar (-11 psi to 37 psi)
Convenient ¼-28 UNF connection
Low power consumption: 1.5 W
High chemical resistance. Wetted materials: PEEK + FKM + PVDF and on-demand options: (PEEK or PFA) + (EPDM or FKM or Kalrez) + (PFA or PVDF)
2-way (normally close or normally open) or 3-way version PEEK Valve for Elveflow MUX Wire (x1) : You can order our 2-way and 3-way valves depending on your needs. All the valves have been selected and tested to achieve most of the microfluidic applications. They are robust and reliable and can be ordered individually.
This kit does not contain microfluidic tubing, or 1/4-28 fittings. If you need some of these elements, check the companion products below.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!