Masterflex Single-Syringe Infusion Pump
- Product SKU: MF-74900-00
- Category: Masterflex, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The Single-Syringe Infusion Pump from Masterflex is an infusion-only, basic syringe pump for low flow applications. The pump delivers a precise flow (accuracy ±<1%) from 0.003 µL/min to 8.3 mL/min.
A basic Masterflex syringe pump for low flow and low pressure applications. Thanks to its LCD screen and pre-programmed syringe table, simply choose your syringe size among the list and start working with your pump easily!
Set a continuous flow rate, or precisely dispense a volume of liquid. The pump accepts syringe sizes from 10 µL to 60 mL.
- Infusion-only syringe pump with microprocessor motor control and precision gearing
- Accuracy: ±< 1%, reproducibility: ± 0.1%
- Linear force: 9.1 kg (20 lb)
- Syringe sizes from 10 µL to 60 mL, easy syringe installation
- Pre-programmed syringe table: choose your syringe among the list and quickly configure your pump
- Backlit LCD screen: setup and configure your pump easily
- Last settings are stored permanently after a power interruption
- Working modes:
- continuous flow rate: the pump delivers a continuous flow at a set flow rate
- volume dispensing: the pump delivers a fixed volume of liquid
|Number of syringes||1|
|Syringe size||From 10 µL to 60 mL|
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 12 cm / 9 x 6 x 5 in.|
|Weight||2 kg / 4.5 lbs.|
|Linear force||9.1 kg / 20 lbs. at min. flow rate|
|Advance per microstep||0.529 micron (1/2 step)|
|Max. step rate (1/2 step)||400 step/s|
|Min. step rate||1 step / 30 s|
|Power (VAC)||115 or 230|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!