Single-Syringe Infusion Pump
- Product SKU: MF-74900-00
- Category: Masterflex, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The Single-Syringe Infusion Pump from Masterflex is an infusion-only, basic syringe pump for low-flow applications. The pump delivers a precise flow (accuracy ± <1%) from 0.003 µL/min to 8.3 mL/min.
A basic Masterflex syringe pump for low flow and low-pressure applications. Thanks to its LCD screen and pre-programmed syringe table, choose your syringe size from the list and start working with your pump easily!
Set a continuous flow rate, or precisely dispense a volume of liquid. The pump accepts syringe sizes from 10 µL to 60 mL.
- Infusion-only syringe pump with microprocessor motor control and precision gearing
- Accuracy: ±< 1%, reproducibility: ± 0.1%
- Linear force: 9.1 kg (20 lb)
- Syringe sizes from 10 µL to 60 mL, easy syringe installation
- Pre-programmed syringe table: choose your syringe from the list and quickly configure your pump
- Backlit LCD screen: setup and configure your pump easily
- Last settings are stored permanently after a power interruption
- Working modes:
- continuous flow rate: the pump delivers a constant flow at a set flow rate
- volume dispensing: the pump delivers a fixed volume of liquid
1x Masterflex single-syringe infusion pump
1x Power supply
|Number of syringes||1|
|Syringe size||From 10 µL to 60 mL|
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 12 cm / 9 x 6 x 5 in.|
|Weight||2 kg / 4.5 lbs.|
|Linear force||9.1 kg / 20 lbs. at min. flow rate|
|Advance per microstep||0.529 micron (1/2 step)|
|Max. step rate (1/2 step)||400 step/s|
|Min. step rate||1 step / 30 s|
|Power (VAC)||115 or 230|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!