Smart Aliquotor EE - Single-Cell Isolation & Cloning (pack of 5)
The Smart Aliquotor is a unique and powerful microfluidic system able to isolate cells with a diameter between 3 and 50 µm. A single pipette injection of your cell suspension is enough for a successful isolation.
Smart Aliquotor EE contains 384 wells and it greatly simplifies single-cell isolation for accelerating single-cell genetic and clonal analysis.
THIS PRODUCT IS DISCOUNTINUED
Microfluidic Chip for single-cells isolation
Smart Aliquotor EE (Extended Edition) provides the simplest and fastest way to uniformly load small volume liquids into 384 wells and precisely handle single cells for rapid single-cell clonal and genetic analysis.
- Convenient, rapid, selective, and damage-free isolation of single cells
- Simplifies single-cell isolation used for genetic and clonal analysis
- Compatible with cells that vary in size and have low or high density
- Cell retrieval ratio is close to 100%
An easy-to-use tool to confine single-cells in different wells
Isolate and collect your cells with high efficiency and viability for further assays and cell manipulations.
- Standalone device for single-cell isolation
- High yield, which reaches around 30 single cells
- High cell viability
- Identifiable single-cell isolation
- Compatible with various cell sizes and types
This is a pack of five Smart Aliquotor EE that comes sterile. The chips have to be stored in dry conditions, without direct exposition to the sunlight and at room temperature (15-25 °C).
Innovative Biochips LLC (iBiochips) is a spin-off company from Texas Medical Center (TMC) located in Houston. TMC is the world's largest medical complex with 21 renowned hospitals, 10 academic institutions, institutions and 4 medical schools. iBiochips integrates diagnostic assays and cellular engineering into miniaturized chips and achieve cutting-edge sensitivity and throughput.
Material: Biocompatible polymer
Dimensions: 127.8 mm (Length) & 85.5 mm (Width)
Injection volume: 384-1536 µl
Number of inlets: 6 media inlets
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!