Soft-lithography UV Exposure Chamber
The UV LED chamber is a simple and cheaper way to make your SU-8 molds without a clean room. Easy to use, just set your mask on the future mold and launch the UV exposure : you can adjust the power and time to create exactly what you want. The collimated UV LED available in different wavelengths is suited for microfabrication.
Why manufacturing your own SU-8 molds?
Thanks to this UV chamber, you can keep the control of your intellectual property, avoid wasting time in discussions with intermediaries and set up any new experiment that comes to your mind quicker. This device doesn't even require a clean room to reach a professional accuracy : take the advantages of a professional manufacturing without its drawbacks!
Features & Benefits
Cheaper than the other UV systems
Monochromatic collimated UV LED light : no heating, long lifetime and no warm-up time. Choose between wavelengths of 365 nm, 385 nm, 395 nm and 405 nm.
High UV power density.
Control of the exposure time and power.
Compact and safe : you don't need any clean room to use it.
Plug & Play system.
Our team will guide you if needed for every step of the microfabrication process. We can help you at anytime to solve your issue.
We would be happy to tell you more about this product! Feel free to contact us.
The device comes with a 1-year warranty and a technical support by e-mail, phone or Skype.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!