Lab-on-a-Chip Handling Platform / Incubator
The LOC HP/CCI is made to easily interface ChipShop polymer or glass microfluidic chips with your pumps and devices. The holder creates a tight sealing with mini Luer or thru-hole ports in your chip to ensure reliable connections within your microfluidic system.
A heating plate can be added to control the temperature of the chip.
Liquid supply and thermal control are the key features for a convenient use of microfluidic devices with a microscope. The Lab-on-a-Chip Handling Platform makes this easy!
ChipShop offers a large variety of microfluidic devices in the microscopy slide format. All of them have defined positions of the mini Luer liquid interfaces in common, making the connection to the Lab-on-a-Chip Handling Platform easy. The core element of this platform is a metal stage in which the microfluidic devices are placed and clamped. This chip holder is very handy when needing to create 1/32" OD rigid (PTFE, PEEK...) connections without leakage.
The Lab-on-a-chip Handling Platform can be placed under a microscope for live observation.
Multiple connection possibilities
Two versions of the Lab-on-a-Chip Handling Platform are available, each with or without a heating element:
- The standard handling platform for polymer chips (in PC, PMMA, COC, COP,...). The connection is made through special connectors within the chip holder to ensure leak-free connections with the mini Luer ports of the chip.
- The special handling platform for thru-hole glass chips: because connecting a glass chip without connectors to your fluidic system can be tedious, this chip holder makes it easy to create a connection to thru-hole interfaces.
The Handling Platform is designed for three microfluidic interface configurations using ChipShop's popular Mini Luer interfaces: two interface configurations with the fluidic interface at the shorter sides of the microfluidic chip and one at the longer side, addressing openings with a 4.5 mm spacing exactly matching the spacing of a 384 well microtiter plate.
|2 x 4 pattern||2 x 8 pattern||2 x 16 pattern|
Connection to your fluidic setup is made through leak-proof connectors to 1/32" OD rigid (PTFE, PEEK,...) tubing.
Plug and play easily with the lab-on-a-chip handling platform
The appropriate adapter plate is placed in the stage, the chip is inserted and the device is clamped together. The fluidic interfaces of the stage are connected through respective tubings with the envisaged pumps and valves. Fluidic interfaces where no liquid connection is foreseen, remain not addressed by the handling frame. In this configuration, the stage is pre-equipped to exchange the microfluidic devices without any handling steps besides the insertion of a further microfluidic chip.
Finally, the Lab-on-a-Chip Handling Platform is placed under a microscope and ready to run the experiments.
Heat your lab-on-a-chip with a high precision
On each of the handling platform versions, you can add a heating element to precisely control the temperature e.g. for enzyme assays or cell culture. The heating element of the stage is electrically connected to a controller and a power supply.
For long-term experiments, like cell culture, the platform can be removed from the microscope and placed in a rack, whilst remaining connected to the power supply to ensure e.g. incubator-free cell culture.
Temperature range from RT to 45°C.
1x Lab-on-a-Chip handling platform/incubator
|For chip type||Polymer chip||Glass chip|
|Chip interface||Mini Luer ports||Thru-hole|
|Adapter plate pattern||2 x 4, 2 x 8 or 2 x 16|
|For chip format||Microscopy slide|
|For rigid tubing OD||1/32" (0.8 mm)|
|Heating plate compatible||Yes|
|Temperature range of the heating plate||RT to 45°C|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!