Fluidic Connect Pro Chip Holder
- Product SKU: MN-FC_PRO_CH4515
- Category: Chip Holders, Microfluidic Chips, Micronit
The Fluidic Connect Pro is the most advanced chip holder from Micronit, compatible with any topconnect microfluidic chip.
Fluidic Connect Pro is a user-friendly chip holder for Micronit chips with a topconnect interface. The Load'n'Seal design and special ferrules apply enough pressure to ensure leak-free connections to your tubing, without breaking your chip.
- Creates fast and reliable fluidic connections with any 1/16" OD or 1/32" tubing
- Compatible with every Micronit chip with topconnect interface
- Load'n'Seal design: prevents chip cracking
- Large chip view area, compatible with upright and inverted microscopes
The Fluidic Connect Pro is available in three configurations:
- For chips in a cartridge: most of the off-the-shelf chips from Micronit are supplied in a black cartridge housing, this holder is the most convenient way to connect your chip to your fluidic system
- For organ-on-a-chip (OOC): for use with Micronit OOC resealable chips
- For resealable flow cells: for use with Micronit resealable flow cells
The Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder does not contain any tubing or ferrule, a connection kit is required.
1x Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder
1x User manual
📄Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder quick start guide
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!