2/2 or 3/2 Way Whisper Valve Type 6724
Bürkert Whisper valve 6724 combines high chemical resistance, very fast and silent switching (3 ms at 30 dB(A)) and high back pressure tightness in a compact design of only 8.9 mm width.
This valve is either available with a Bürkert flange for connection to a manifold, or threaded 1/4-28 UNF version for tighter connection with fittings.
Connector with flying leads available for direct electrical connection.
Whisper Valve Type 6724
- High chemical resistance: body in PEEK, seal in FFKM (Kalrez)
- Compact design: 9 mm width (valve only)
- Orifice diameter: 0.8 mm or 1.2 mm
Switching time of 3 ms, switching noise < 30 dB(A) and power consumption < 1 W
- High back pressure tightness
- Excellent cleanability
- 100% duty cycle
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Port connections with Bürkert flange forthe connection to a manifold or 1/4-28 UNF for easier connection to the fluidic line
- Rocker valve with separating diaphragm
- Body in PEEK, seal in FFKM (Kalrez) for broad chemical compatibility
- 24V DC voltage
|Reference||Function||Orifice (mm)||Port connection||Kv value water (m3/h)||Cv value water (gpm)||QNn value air (L/min)||Pressure range (bar)|
|299245||2/2 NC||0.8 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)||0.01||0.012||10.7||0 - 5|
|299246||2/2 NC||0.8 mm||1/4-28 UNF||0.01||0.012||10.7||0 - 5|
|1.2 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)
||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 3|
|1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 3|
|300024||2/2 NO||0.8 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)|
|347565||2/2 NO||0.8 mm||1/4-28 UNF|
|281507||2/2 NO||1.2 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 2|
|292443||2/2 NO||1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF|
|299249||3/2||0.8 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)||0.01||0.012||10.7||0 - 3|
|299250||3/2||0.8 mm||1/4-28 UNF||0.01||0.012||10.7||0 - 3|
|276458||3/2||1.2 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 2|
|1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 2|
More information in the brochure.
Dimensions of the Bürkert flange version (left) and 1/4-28 UNF version (right)
|Seal material||FFKM (Kalrez)|
|Media temperature||+15 °C to 50 °C|
|Typical service life||10.000.000|
Bürkert flange (9 x 26): approx. 38 µl
1/4-28 UNF: approx. 59 µl
Max. 21 mm²/s
Bürkert flange (9 x 26) or 1/4-28 UNF
Plug Raster 2 mm (socket with flying leads available)
24 V DC
|Voltage tolerance||+/- 10%|
|Power consumption||1 W|
|Duty cycle||100% continuous operation|
|Installation||As required, preferably with actuator upright|
|Protection class||IP40 acc. IEC 60144|
|Response times (measured at valve outlet with air at 3 bar and +20 °C)||Measurement at valve output with 2 bar and 20 °C acc. to DIN ISO 12238:2001
|Switching noise||30 dB(A)|
|Approvals and compliance (on request)||
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!