2/2 or 3/2 Way Whisper Valve Type 6724
Bürkert Whisper valve 6724 combines high chemical resistance, very fast and silent switching (3 ms at 30 dB(A)) and high back pressure tightness in a compact design of only 8.9 mm width.
This valve is either available with a Bürkert flange for connection to a manifold, or threaded 1/4-28 UNF version for tighter connection with fittings.
Connector with flying leads available for direct electrical connection.
A compact and light solenoid valve for various applications, from medical to aerospace. Thanks to its small size, it can be easily integrated into complex systems or used to manipulate low fluid volumes. The 6724 is on/off or proportional: use it as a standard 2/2 or 3/2 valve, or to control the flow rate if necessary.
- Rocker valve with separating diaphragm
- High chemical resistance: body in PEEK, seal in FFKM (Kalrez)
- Compact design: 9 mm width (valve only)
- Orifice diameter: 0.8 mm or 1.2 mm
- Switching time of 3 ms, switching noise < 30 dB(A) and power consumption < 1 W
- High back pressure tightness
- Excellent cleanability
- 100% duty cycle
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Port connections with Bürkert flange for the connection to a manifold or 1/4-28 UNF for easier connection to the fluidic line
See all the valve characteristics in the "Specifications" and "Documentation" tabs.
|Reference||Function||Orifice (mm)||Port connection||Kv value water (m3/h)||Cv value water (gpm)||QNn value air (L/min)||Pressure range (bar)|
|299245||2/2 NC||0.8 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)||0.01||0.012||10.7||0 - 5|
|299246||2/2 NC||0.8 mm||1/4-28 UNF||0.01||0.012||10.7||0 - 5|
|1.2 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)
||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 3|
|1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 3|
|300024||2/2 NO||0.8 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)|
|347565||2/2 NO||0.8 mm||1/4-28 UNF|
|281507||2/2 NO||1.2 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 2|
|292443||2/2 NO||1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF|
|299249||3/2||0.8 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)||0.01||0.012||10.7||0 - 3|
|299250||3/2||0.8 mm||1/4-28 UNF||0.01||0.012||10.7||0 - 3|
|276458||3/2||1.2 mm||Bürkert flange (9 x 26)||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 2|
|1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF||0.026||0.03||28||0 - 2|
Dimensions of the Bürkert flange version (left) and 1/4-28 UNF version (right)
|Seal material||FFKM (Kalrez)|
|Media temperature||+15 °C to 50 °C|
|Typical service life||10.000.000|
Bürkert flange (9 x 26): approx. 38 µl
1/4-28 UNF: approx. 59 µl
Max. 21 mm²/s
Bürkert flange (9 x 26) or 1/4-28 UNF
Plug Raster 2 mm (socket with flying leads available)
24 V DC
|Voltage tolerance||+/- 10%|
|Power consumption||1 W|
|Duty cycle||100% continuous operation|
|Installation||As required, preferably with actuator upright|
|Protection class||IP40 acc. IEC 60144|
|Response times (measured at valve outlet with air at 3 bar and +20 °C)||Measurement at valve output with 2 bar and 20 °C acc. to DIN ISO 12238:2001
|Switching noise||30 dB(A)|
|Approvals and compliance (on request)||
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!